Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO MARVEL IN STOCK ON SALE AT WALMART

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO MARVEL IN STOCK ON SALE AT WALMART

Postby hassmyster » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

What up lego maniacs. It seems like walmart.com has the Lego marvel sets in stock and ready to ship!!!!! Check out the link below.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng ... e=polaris&
hassmyster

Re: LEGO MARVEL IN STOCK ON SALE AT WALMART

Postby Nannan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 am

Cool, I'll order some. What's the official release date for them?
Nannan

Postby Mofo Jones » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:05 am

And the Hulk set is already sold out online. That was faster than I thought they'd go.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby buriedbybricks » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:18 am

I believe the release date is April 1st, which is why I'm surprised they haven't got them at S@H yet.

I knew they would sell quick, I have a friend who works at TRU and he says the two questions he's heard everyday the last month are requests for Avengers LEGO & Skylanders.

My concern is that they don't plan on releasing them in NA until closer to the movie premiere and that they'll just be available for pre-order on the 1st.
buriedbybricks

Postby Brickmythic » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 am

I placed my Super heroes order yesterday at Walmart when they went live and my order is still pending.

soon as its shipped I'll post here

also, Marvel lego has been spotted in target stockrooms in USA, in isolated cases, on shelves.

Marvel lego is already at Stores in UK, so it will be here soon! likely to only sell out really fast but at least we have a window to work with.
Brickmythic

Postby chronosknight » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 am

Thanks for posting this! Ordered 4 of the sets, everything except for Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout. Not sold on that one yet. Been waiting for these to go live. The first retailer to get new sets in my area is Toys R Us and I hate to pay their tax. My Walmarts get the new sets much later. Couple of months later sometimes.
chronosknight

Postby Brickmythic » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Walmart just sent tracking information via Fed-Ex, shows it will be delivered tomorrow.
Brickmythic

Postby Zon » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Nice!

Thanks for the heads-up - I have been waiting for Wolverine's Chopper (Magneto ftw!).

Edit - wow, I just went back to the site to buy a second, and they are sold out.
Zon

Postby hassmyster » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Today some of the items went back in stock and the out of stock. So heads up and keep checking. Also how quickly did you guys who ordered when this first reported, did the items ship? Also what is ETA of the items?
hassmyster

Postby chronosknight » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 pm

I ordered 4 different sets at 1:00pm (eastern) yesterday. By 8:00pm they all are showing as shipped. One is estimated to arrive tomorrow, Friday. The other three are estimated to arrive on Monday.
chronosknight

Postby hassmyster » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm

chronosknight wrote:I ordered 4 different sets at 1:00pm (eastern) yesterday. By 8:00pm they all are showing as shipped. One is estimated to arrive tomorrow, Friday. The other three are estimated to arrive on Monday.

Yep I ordered four sets today, but the funny thing is that the first order had 3 sets and then later on in the day I ordered 1. The latter order ship and should arrive tommorrow but the others still have not been shipped.
hassmyster

Postby Zmagilicutie » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 am

It looks like Walmart removed them from the site. I can't find them anywhere on the site.
Zmagilicutie

Postby Zon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Same shipping story here - ordered two (separately), the second one shipped first and will be here tomorrow, the first one shipped today and will be here next Wednesday.
Zon

Postby Qzak » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Found the sets in the store today, but did not come up on the price scanner.
Qzak

Postby JamesBenjamin » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 am

I bought some yesterday and while they didn't come up on the scanner on the sales floor, they rang up fine. I've also seen some of the sets at Target too, looks like they'll roll out slowly over the next week or so.
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Return to Finds/Deals