Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

ToysNBricks Account Suspended by host?

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

ToysNBricks Account Suspended by host?

Postby markerpk » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Whenever I try to go the ToysNBricks homepage all I get is a big blank page with a message saying "This account has been suspended". Anybody see the same or know whats up with this?
markerpk

Re: ToysNBricks Account Suspended by host?

Postby Solo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Sounds like something you'd need to contact them about. Try http://toysnbricks.com/contact-us/
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby cas » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Saw it earlier, but right now I can access the site without problem.
cas
Staff Writer

Postby Morgan19 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm

We apologize for the downtime earlier today from approximately 7am-3pm PST. Our site has outgrown the server capacity, thus the account suspension. So to answer all the questions we’ve been receiving, your account did not get suspended nor did LEGO shut us down. We’re now working on the details with our webhost to prevent this problem from arising again.

I should have checked the site first thing in the morning. Really, I shouldn’t be enjoying my day at the soft opening of the Vancouver LEGO Store when there’s this big of a problem at Toys N Bricks. Not quite sure why I went there as everything was full price and no promotions, but I guess I was just too excited!

(From the Downtime today post.)

m19
Morgan19

Return to BCS 2.0