Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Marvel Sets Now Available at LEGOShop

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Marvel Sets Now Available at LEGOShop

Postby cas » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:10 am

With too much anticipation the new LEGO Marvel sets are now available at shop.lego.com. Not all of the sets are available as of this post, most notably the Spider-man set and action figures (we'll update as they become available). But, I ask, who is going to rush over to LEGO Shop and order these right now? No one. You'd be a madman (or madwoman) if you did. Not when you can wait 5 weeks and get a free Hulk minifigure. You have patience, right? It's not difficult when you know that patience will pay off, especially in the form of a tiny Hulk with purple pants.

Of course, for those lacking in willpower, want to get their hands on the new sets sooner rather than later, and want to pay shipping, click the links below.

cas
Staff Writer

Re: Marvel Sets Now Available at LEGOShop

Postby JovAwesome » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:02 am

Ha, I don't have any patience cause I just ordered all 5 sets, I can't help it.... :p
JovAwesome

Postby zhouston » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:10 pm

So I'm guessing they're not in stores yet?
zhouston
David

Postby Gooker1 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:23 pm

They should be in Lego stores today for those that are open.
Gooker1

Postby Zon » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

I can be patient. I ordered the X-Men set from Walmart when they had them available, so I'm satisfied for now.

Must have standard sized Hulk!
Zon

Postby dark flemish » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Not available in Belgium. As usual...

Only if I cross the border with Germany, there it is available.

Greetings,
Dark Flemish
dark flemish

Postby FrankMan » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 am

I couldn't wait either... Got mine via Target a few days ago (minus Hulk escape). I'll pick up a loose Hulk soon enough.
FrankMan

Postby MrCRskater » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:56 am

Had to make a hike to get the one "must-have" set, Wolverine's Chopper Showdown. None of the Targets had 'em out during the week, then all the stupid Targets around here were closed on Easter! >:( Went to my local TRU, which had the Marvel stuff but no Wolvie, so I wound up going driving an hour away to the next-closest TRU to find one! Had no issue paying the TRU tax 'cause I didn't want to risk missing it if it was a short run, like the Funhouse Escape.

Wasn't just for the LEGO, though. Had to pick up the lady-friend from the airport, anyway. . .

I'd like to pick up the Hulk set and Quinjet, but will wait for a sale on those as I'm not desperate. These days, I just can't bring myself to order anything from S@H without free shipping. The VIP points just aren't enough to draw me in, most things can be had at least 10% off at B&N.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby Master Beef » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 am

I was at LEGOLAND California yesterday and I noticed that all of the Marvel sets (except for Spiderman) are in stock. Just thought I'd put that out there because if you have an annual pass to LEGOLAND you get 10% off purchases.
Master Beef

Postby EbonHawk » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 pm

All the Marvel sets are out at the Lego store in Maryland (besides the Spiderman). I just had to pick up the Wolverine set for Deadpool.
EbonHawk

Return to Finds/Deals