Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Postby Teekay » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am

Raequan wrote:I was surfing Brickshelf and found her "death" from Operation: Knightfall.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=366797

Good, Anakin apparently hates her enough to turn her into a bloody, smiling mess.

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Postby Spyder » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:03 am

Chosen One wrote:Ahsoka's young age is a marketing potential to link the prequels to any further projects.

She will probably be given the Jedi Master rank, and will part from Anakin, go to some distant planet which will allow her to survive order 66. Then the next released console game will introduce her in all her adult wisdom... probably after Vader's defeat during Luke’s resurrection of the new Jedi order. It's a great way to allow Luke to learn more about his father.

And knowing GL, I doubt it he will follow the continuation of the books, and will use the excuse of updating the timeline.

I personally like this idea. It is realistic (as much as I would like to see ashoka die) and it will be okay with all the kids and younger ones. We all win! Sorta...
Spyder

Postby lordjacobi » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:32 am

I kinda like the idea that she gets pregnant and joins the dark side, because it has better health benefits. A single mother's going to need all the help she can get. And the best part is, at the end of the episode Yoda will walk on a stage and teach the kids about "safety" and how your light saber should always be protected in a holsterto prevent accidental ignition.
:lol:
ha ha! :| young kids may be reading... ;)
"The time has come. Execute Order 66."
― Palpatine
lordjacobi

Postby spotremix » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:37 am

Teekay wrote:
But doesn't in the original SW encyclopaedia or books state that only Jedi Masters can train Padawans and not Knights?

No, actually a Knight must train a Padawan in order to become a master.

On the topic of Ahsoka, I like this idea, supplied by dWhisper:

dWhisper, on the old forums wrote:She's going to be cut in half, killed, and the both halves are going to be cloned into Ahsokaa and Annsoka, so George can continnue to bend the franchise of the pinball machine and have his way with it in front of all the horrified fans.

Two figures sell better than one.

:lol:

while i don't know that a knight MUST train a padawan to become a master there certianly were knights training padawans.

on the topic idea, my thoughts would be she either died in order 66 or she perished by darth vadar. i do think it is wrong to assume she will be killed before order 66 just because we don't see or hear any mention of her in episode 3. she could have been "knighted" and on assignment. als lets assume she was killed by dooku, i don't necessarly think this would fuel any anger in anakin. who said he has any attachment to this padawan anyway???
spotremix

Postby Marf » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:46 am

Oh they had an attachment alright hence the nicknames "snips" and "skyguy".
---Josh---
(]HHHHH*H[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Marf

Postby Darth Fett » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 pm

I think that ahsoka will die in one of the final episodes in the tv series. I think she will die because anakin is still a jedi knight in episode 3 which means he did not train a padawan into knight hood. She will probaly die from count dooku( making anakin want to decapitate him even more, asajj ventress which will probaly lead to her death by the blade of anakin or general grievous making anakin angry and jelous when obi wan gets to kill him and not himself. My cousin loves ahsoka soi tease him alot of her eventual death, but she could die in order 66 or go into exile
Darth Fett

Postby Jango-Fett-2 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:12 pm

I think she will die nobly save Anikan and/or Obi-wan. it is kinda sad though :( , she is pretty hot XD . And I also agree that I thought she would die from that blue virus thing. I like Rex's line "I am not training him" I wouldn't train Jar-JAr either
Jango-Fett-2

Postby Jettbacca » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:15 pm

She's going to die when her lightsaber won't turn on and she looks inside it and then it turns on. Isn't it obvious?
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Postby Teekay » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Ha ha! That is why no one trusts Jar-Jar with a lightsaber.

~Sam (Teekay)
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Postby The Brain » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Dude, I wouldn't trust Jar Jar with anything.

I have a new, one-word summation for how Ahsoka should die: VIOLENTLY! >:)

Sad to say though, her character has grown on me, and if only it didn't ruin the continuity of the movies, I would love to see her stick around.
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Postby Raequan » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:31 pm

It's not that I don't like her as a character, but I have heard a lot of talk about her dying. If it didn't kill continuity in Episode III, she should die stabbing Jar Jar with her lightsaber. :D
Raequan

Postby drsherpa » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Some of you guys have said that Anakin wasn't a Knight until Ep III, I don't think that this is true though, if you watched the first clone wars series, it shows Anakin in the Jedi Chamber Knighting him, so Anakin is allowed to have a padawan
<<Do Work Son!!>>
drsherpa

Postby donneyboy » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:26 am

Here is how she will die-
Anakin will get mad at her while they are on a mission and then he stabs her with his lightsaber.

or else she will die in order 66.
Alexandra , sleeping sand, silent cloud, touch me
So I sing a song of love, Alexandra
Hum hum hum...calls me
So I sing a song of love for Alexandra, Alexandra, Alexandra
donneyboy

Postby drsherpa » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm

I think that it will be Anakin and Ahsoka vs. Asaaj and Asaaj will kill Ahsoka, then Anakin goes all crazy psyco dark side and kills Asaaj.
<<Do Work Son!!>>
drsherpa

Postby Darth Pityles » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Um, you do know that Asajj was never killed, ja? She was almost killed by Obi-Wan in Obsession, but then she apparently got tired of fighting and just ran off to some remote corner of the galaxy.

Unless Lucas decides to murder some more continuity. I mean, come on, there is no way Episode II, the first season of the original Clone Wars, the Clone Wars movie, the first season of this Clone Wars, and all the comics could have possibly happened in one year, even if it's a whopping 368 days.
For some reason, I always have a bad feeling about things.

It's Lego, not "legos"!

Nietzsche was obviously an alien.
Darth Pityles

Postby Jim393 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 am

I think she'll be blown up at the start of Episode III. XD
Jim393

Postby Ann-I-Can » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Im pretty sure they wont kill her. Like others have said, it will be hard for the series to account for her lack of mention in Episode III.

One theory I came up as a possibility is perhaps Ahsoka decides not to pursue the Jedi arts at some point. She may, for what ever reason, choose to just go back home and live a normal life. If this were the case it would Anakin little reason to mention his "drop out" in Episode III. I'm sure he would just rather forget about her, as this would make him feel like some what of an inept teacher and maybe feed his anger.

I don't think she will die in The Clone Wars series. If she was alive up to Order 66 than I really don't think they could have gone through all of episode III without mention of her.
Ann-I-Can

Postby darth jason » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Anakin kills her.. Then covers it up..and she's never mentioned again, another casualty of the war. It would be one more terrible thing for him to brood on pushing him further along the dark path.
darth jason

Postby SkwerlJones » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Here is how she will die-
Anakin will get mad at her while they are on a mission and then he stabs her with his lightsaber.

Man, that's deep. ;)
After hearing some news about the new live-action show, it got me thinking that ole George will keep her alive so she can make an appearance there. From there on it could go either way. Darth Vader could personally kill her, or she could be only a cameo.
They're all wasted!
SkwerlJones

Postby The_Jackal » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:37 pm

What I think will hapen is that she gets preggers, then becuase of this she turns to the dark side and the Count for help. Then after some time she has one of those "My god, what have I done" momments, she turns back to the light side. For some reason or another she tells the Count that she is going back and he kills her just as Anikan bursts through the door. Dooku escapes as she dies in Anikans arms.

Maybe she dosent even have to be preggers for this to happen.

Or maybe she gets hit by a bus(oops thats Shuttle) on her way back from lunch.
The_Jackal

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars