Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[USA] March Promotions from LEGO Shop @ Home

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[USA] March Promotions from LEGO Shop @ Home

Postby Staff » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

Town Hall

March is bringing us some slick deals at LEGO S@H.

Firstly, you get double VIP points for all purchases in-store and online March 1st-15th.

You'll also get free shipping on orders of $75 or more from March 12th through 31st, so if you bide your time, the VIP deal and free shipping promotions will overlap a few days starting on the 12th.

Also, the 10224 Town Hall modular was released today. You'll rack up 399 VIP points with that purchase.

Finally, spend $35 on Star Wars LEGO and receive a free poster. It's the same one as the pre-order deal back in January, so if you waited on the new 2012 sets, you didn't miss out. Actually, you're getting a better deal. Oh yeah, and if you spend $50 on Star Wars, enjoy 30% off the Imperial Royal Guard Magnet. That's been around a few years, but if it's still being manufactured, it'll be glued together.

LEGO Star Wars Poster

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/03/01/usa-march-promotions-from-lego-shop-home/
Staff

Re: [USA] March Promotions from LEGO Shop @ Home

Postby mr_joshua » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Well, it was worth a shot. I just completed an order, it even said 'your order qualifies for free shipping' at the top...got the double VIP points but still got charged for shipping. Now I will have to call them when they open up in the morning. If it happens to be one of those 'can't combine offers' deals, they can just keep the extra points, they wouldn't make up for $15 in shipping. I'm just glad they had another free shipping promotion...
mr_joshua

Re: [USA] March Promotions from LEGO Shop @ Home

Postby Arkov » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Orders above $500 do not qualify for free shipping, if you make multiple orders each between $75 and $500 it should work.
Arkov

Return to Finds/Deals