Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

A Totally Different Kind Of Batmobile

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

A Totally Different Kind Of Batmobile

Postby Staff » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Batmobile: 2025!

Lino Martins is never afraid to push the envelope. For the latest LUGNuts challenge, Batmobile: 2025, his contribution is like no other Batmobile I've ever seen. Conceived as a COE, steeped in retro art deco, armored to the gills and badass front to back. I can just imagine what this would sound like roaring down the streets of Gotham.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/01/27/a-totally-different-kind-of-batmobile/
Staff

Re: A Totally Different Kind Of Batmobile

Postby Mister Ed » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Looks like a Bat-Delivery-Van to me.

I should clarify. I think it is an awesome build, great details and all that, but to me "Bat-Delivery-Van" is what it looks like.
Mister Ed

Postby Daiman » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I love the locomotive inspiration, it fits the art deco feel perfectly thanks to old rail posters and cinema reels.

I'd like to see some sort of viewer hatch as per armoured cars on that large red side to break it up.
All in all though a very nice shelf space taker.
Daiman

Postby pastormacman » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Looks like a Herkimer Battle Jitney
pastormacman

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase