Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The Clone Wars: "Friends And Enemies"

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

The Clone Wars: "Friends And Enemies"

Postby Staff » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 pm

CW Friends and Enemies Preview

This Friday the Clone Wars sees Obi-Wan going deeper into danger

Fleeing across the galaxy with criminal fugitives, a disguised Obi-Wan, Cad Bane and Moralo Eval are tenaciously pursued by Anakin and Ahsoka, who have no idea they're chasing their friend.

The preview video shows Cad Bane contemplating the Indiana Jones look!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/01/24/the-clone-wars-friends-and-enemies/
Staff

Re: The Clone Wars:

Postby Harmonica » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:48 pm

"Moralo Eval"....anyone else think he's a bad guy? :facepalm: Seriously, I like the show but some of the names are just awful.
Harmonica

Postby majortom » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Did Cad Bane just threaten that Rodian with a toothpick?
majortom

Postby Rook » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 am

It's not the weapon that kills you, it’s the man that wields it. :D
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby Walter Boy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Another four-parter? :S
Walter Boy

Postby emmtwosix » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Rook wrote:It's not the weapon that kills you, it’s the man that wields it. :D

That's one of the best quotes I've ever read. Did you make that up?
Walter Boy wrote:Another four-parter? :S

I was a little concerned until I saw last weeks episode, which was great, but it does make the season seem shorter with multiple tetralogies.
emmtwosix

Postby Blacknight » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Harmonica wrote:"Moralo Eval"....anyone else think he's a bad guy? :facepalm: Seriously, I like the show but some of the names are just awful.

I think it's based on Evo Morales, the president of Bolivia. I guess someone at Lucas was watching CNN while trying to think of a name. Maybe they thought it was funny that turned around, it sounded like evil. Hehehe hahaha those Star Wars guys are so clever. :facepalm:

It's actually kind of insulting to that country to name a bad guy after their president, especially when he's far from the worst president Bolivia has had. The guy was voted to be the "World Hero of Mother Earth" by the UN General Assembly.
Blacknight

Postby MrCRskater » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:01 am

Dude, the Lady Luck got so much airtime on that episode! Why didn't we get a LEGO model?! I'm so bummed!
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby Real_Mipo » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Blacknight wrote:
Harmonica wrote:"Moralo Eval"....anyone else think he's a bad guy? :facepalm: Seriously, I like the show but some of the names are just awful.

I think it's based on Evo Morales, the president of Bolivia. I guess someone at Lucas was watching CNN while trying to think of a name. Maybe they thought it was funny that turned around, it sounded like evil. Hehehe hahaha those Star Wars guys are so clever. :facepalm:

It's actually kind of insulting to that country to name a bad guy after their president, especially when he's far from the worst president Bolivia has had. The guy was voted to be the "World Hero of Mother Earth" by the UN General Assembly.

I kind of noticed the same, and lets not forget his close friendship with Hugo Chávez, I'm actually surprised they didn't name him "Chavezo Hugal" or something like that : lol:
Real_Mipo

Return to Star Wars