Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

San Diego Comic Con Green Lantern, Batman Minifig Promo

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

San Diego Comic Con Green Lantern, Batman Minifig Promo

Postby Staff » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 am

Green Lantern Promo Green Lantern Promo
Giveaway Rules

As reported earlier, LEGO is giving away a limited edition promotional item of Green Lantern and Batman minifigs mounted on cards. Only 1,500 of the minifigs will be given away. For preview night, it was Green Lantern, pictured above. Tomorrow's figure will be Batman and they will alternate the remaining days. These minifig promos are free, you just need to be lucky enough to draw a stamped ticket from the box.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/21/san-diego-comic-con-green-lantern-batman-minifig-promo/
Staff

Re: San Diego Comic Con Green Lantern, Batman Minifig Promo

Postby barrymorgan88 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 pm

I have been looking all over for one of these, and am wondering if anyone knows where I can find one. Thanks!
barrymorgan88

Postby Mister Ed » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:45 pm

They have them on eBay, but they are really pricey. If you are looking to get one cheap, I think you are out of luck, barring an extremely lucky break.
Mister Ed

Postby PaulBaldowski » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:14 am

Oh, how I wish I was in the right place in the right time with the right winning number... I shall have to wait for mainstream versions of Lantern.
PaulBaldowski

Return to Licensed Themes