Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Shop@Home End of Year Clearance Sale

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: LEGO Shop@Home End of Year Clearance Sale

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 am

I was hoping the HP Diagon Alley set would be on sale but it's not even in stock at the moment. I didn't notice anything worth jumping at but who knows what will happen down the road.

This might need another thread but I'm too lazy to start a new one or search for an older one...

I was at WM this morning and there was a good number of Lego sets half off on the Christmas display aisle. This may be a regional thing (NW Florida) but who knows.

HP The Burrow $30
HP Quidditch Practice $10
SW Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter $20
SW Freeco Speeder $12.50
SW Advent Calendar $20
Cars 2 Tokyo Pitstop $7.50
Cars 2 Bentley Breakout $35
Cars 2 Spy Plane Escape $25
Cars 2 Ultimate McQueen $15
Pharaoh's Quest Cursed Cobra Statue $15
Ninjago Turbo Shredder $15
Ninjago Nuckal's ATV $12.50

I checked everything else out (SW, HP, etc). but only the above items were discounted and they had a ton of each except for the MW JSF.
Mandalorian Candidat

Postby ufjason » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 am

You should have started a Walmart christmas clearance thread with this. Usually WM has a uniform list of sets that go on clearance for "most" stores. The discounts don't always match but last year they seemed to be uniform as well. I wouldn't be surprised to find the HP and Star Wars sets at the same discount in Atlanta. I'll post as soon as I stop for a visit.

Mandalorian Candidat wrote:I was hoping the HP Diagon Alley set would be on sale but it's not even in stock at the moment. I didn't notice anything worth jumping at but who knows what will happen down the road.

This might need another thread but I'm too lazy to start a new one or search for an older one...

I was at WM this morning and there was a good number of Lego sets half off on the Christmas display aisle. This may be a regional thing (NW Florida) but who knows.

HP The Burrow $30
SW Freeco Speeder $12.50
SW Advent Calendar $20

I checked everything else out (SW, HP, etc). but only the above items were discounted and they had a ton of each except for the MW JSF.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby MisterFubar » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:14 am

I'm happy with the LEGO shop sale. Just ordered 25 items for 95 bucks with tax and shipping.
MisterFubar

Postby SDIronClaw » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:52 am

Gooker1 wrote:Just got back from the Lego store and I had to take advantage of some of the bigger discounts. Got 2 tantive IV's and dropship. Both were 30% off so it was worth it imo. No luck on at-ats. they have been sold out for a month before Christmas.

Those are pretty good deals, I did not see those sets on the front page though. I wonder if each Lego store is doing their own sale. Despite getting a late start I am going to go check out a store today to see if I can get lucky.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby THX 1138 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Mandalorian Candidat wrote:I was hoping the HP Diagon Alley set would be on sale but it's not even in stock at the moment. I didn't notice anything worth jumping at but who knows what will happen down the road.

HP The Burrow $30
SW Freeco Speeder $12.50
SW Advent Calendar $20

I hope my WM has those sales! I'd sort of like Mace Windu's starfighter (mainly for the parts and the two exclusive droids), and I'd love to get it at that price.
Last edited by THX 1138 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do a barrel roll!
THX 1138

Postby 1brickshyofcrazy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:12 pm

At least one Lego B/M store I went to had really good deals on lots of sets and some sets had really good discounts as well.
I was surprised at the sets available as they did differ from the ones listed online...
1brickshyofcrazy

Postby 1brickshyofcrazy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks for the info - will need to check wally world out probably sometime tomorrow or later this week...

HP The Burrow $30
SW Freeco Speeder $12.50
SW Advent Calendar $20

1brickshyofcrazy

Postby 316danny » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:40 pm

1brickshyofcrazy wrote:At least one Lego B/M store I went to had really good deals on lots of sets and some sets had really good discounts as well.
I was surprised at the sets available as they did differ from the ones listed online...

Same here. It seems like most of the 2011 or older non-exclusives were 10% off in Raleigh, and very few of the items that were on the regular sale lists were actually in stock. However, several items that were sold out online were still available there late this evening.
316danny

Postby JamesBenjamin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 am

Hmm.. Maybe I will have to check out my local lego store this week.
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Postby Nannan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Ramses pyramids canceled, totally saw that coming.
Nannan

Postby Telorc » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:33 pm

yup mine got canceled to.
Telorc

Postby l44l44 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Ramses Game canceled. Disappointed. oh well.
l44l44

Postby ufjason » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Can anyone confirm tantive and dropship discounts of 30% at another lego store?
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby crazybirdman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:41 pm

ufjason wrote:Can anyone confirm tantive and dropship discounts of 30% at another lego store?

Yes.
Didn't buy as much as last year. Thanks for posting the sale nontheless.
crazybirdman

Postby 1brickshyofcrazy » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Yes both sets were 30% off at Lego B/M stores and one store had more stock than the other...

ufjason wrote:Can anyone confirm tantive and dropship discounts of 30% at another lego store?
1brickshyofcrazy

Postby Cara » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:09 pm

My Ramses Pyramid was also cancelled today.
Cara

Postby SonOfSolo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Mine too.
SonOfSolo

Postby Brainslugged » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 am

My 9 Ramses Pyramids have been cancelled. Gutted! Bang go my dreams of making a 3x5 area of baseplates using those 9 and the 6 I got when it was going for $10.
Last edited by Brainslugged on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brainslugged

Postby MisterFubar » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 am

Mine were cancelled as well. That was the main reason I even placed an order, the rest I only justified because I was already ordering...

Oh well, still happy with the haul I got for the price.
MisterFubar

Postby l44l44 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:50 am

Wow. Did Lego ship ANY ramses games? Are they canceling because this was a price mistake?
l44l44

PreviousNext

Return to Finds/Deals