Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SPACE] Devastator II

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SPACE] Devastator II

Postby Commander Tac » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:46 am

The Devastator II is a four wheeled heavy artillery tank. Capable of destroying vast amounts of enemies with its twin rocket launchers.
This heavily armored tank is built to survive harsh conditions ranging from the scorching heat of deserts to the falling remnants of urban areas. When faced with only a small threat the Devastator II can easily kill them with its side mounted twin guns.

Image Image Image Image Image

C&C welcome! :)
Commander Tac

Re: [SPACE] Devastator II

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:49 am

Not bad, it certainly looks intimidating, but there are a few niggles, like the turret. What's going on with the grated cheese/wheelarch combo? it looks rather strange. Nice missiles, but maybe have a big gun in between them to make it look like a more traditional tank. Finally, a tank with wheels? Very unusual idea, most conventional tanks need the treads for maneouvering their giant weight around, so I hope yours isn't too heavy. ;)
Oh, one more thing. I don't know why, but I really like the "nose" of the tank, with the cheeses that lead up to the 1x3 slopey bits and then down some more cheeses.
Jake

Re: [SPACE] Devastator II

Postby Solo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm

I really thing this thing should be a hover tank, as impractical as they may be. It's got a great shape and all but those castle era wheels throw it all off. A splash of color might make it more interesting too.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase