Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Weblink

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Weblink

Postby bidoofdude » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 pm

On Google, i looked up fbtb forums. It came up with the normal news and review website, but under it, there was a thing that said: www.fbtb.net/forums. I clicked on it and it said fbtb forums has been nuked. i tryed to log in but it said my password was wrong. Im starting to get suspicious. They might be trying to get peoples passwords. ill explain more: My theory is; they use that link to get people on it and make them think it is the real fbtb. Then people log in. i wil use some random login that doesn't exist. lets just say username: legodude and password: hello. these are totally random. that person logs in and it says their password is wrong. Meanwhile, the guy out there has the persons password, so they can log in and edit/misuse etc and maybe get some personal info and post it on facebook for the whole world to see. I know this theory sounds farfetched, but it might be exactly wat is happening. let me know wat you think in the comments. pl help! :(
For all you people out there that think us Aussies are primitive and have Kangaroos in our backyard, think again. Australia uses the most electricity in the world.We live in cities and not huts and you Yanks have weird accents.
bidoofdude

Re: Weblink

Postby Robzula » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 pm

fbtb.net/forums is here. You found fbtbforums.net which is the old, no longer used forum. You couldn't log in because you're registered on this forum.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby bidoofdude » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Robzula wrote:fbtb.net/forums is here. You found fbtbforums.net which is the old, no longer used forum. You couldn't log in because you're registered on this forum.

ok i get it, silly me. also could you plz close this topic.thnx! :x
For all you people out there that think us Aussies are primitive and have Kangaroos in our backyard, think again. Australia uses the most electricity in the world.We live in cities and not huts and you Yanks have weird accents.
bidoofdude

Postby fallenangel327 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:39 am

bidoofdude wrote:On Google, i looked up fbtb forums. It came up with the normal news and review website, but under it, there was a thing that said: http://www.fbtb.net/forums. I clicked on it and it said fbtb forums has been nuked. i tryed to log in but it said my password was wrong. Im starting to get suspicious. They might be trying to get peoples passwords. ill explain more: My theory is; they use that link to get people on it and make them think it is the real fbtb. Then people log in. i wil use some random login that doesn't exist. lets just say username: legodude and password: hello. these are totally random. that person logs in and it says their password is wrong. Meanwhile, the guy out there has the persons password, so they can log in and edit/misuse etc and maybe get some personal info and post it on facebook for the whole world to see. I know this theory sounds farfetched, but it might be exactly wat is happening. let me know wat you think in the comments. pl help! :(

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Just... seriously.

Do you have any bloody idea how much genius is posted on the old FBTB forums? That's years and years' worth of the AFOL community shining in their brilliance there. And to think you would dismiss it as some sort of poodoo scam site... just awful. That site happens to be how I became a FOL, and where many others shared in the general greatness that manifested itself in our community... :facepalm:
fallenangel327

Return to Suggestions