Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Shop@Home Discounts Additional Sets, Toys'R'Us BOGOs Again

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Shop@Home Discounts Additional Sets, Toys'R'Us BOGOs Again

Postby Staff » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 am

10% OFF $149 + FREE Shipping on $49 + Exclusive LEGO Set on $99

LEGO Shop@Home added a few more sets to their Brick Friday sale going on right now. I've listed the new items below with their sale price. All are great sets if you ask me, except for maybe the Ninjago set. Their Brick Friday promotion is still going on and they are combinable with the sale prices: spend $49 and get free shipping, spend $99 and get free shipping and the holiday set, spend $149 or more and get an additional 10% off.

In other sales news, Toys'R'Us is having yet another BOGO sale on all LEGO except Star Wars and Ninjago this week starting today Sunday November 27th through Saturday December 3rd. Deal is good in store and online. Buyer beware: some sets are marked up up to 20% so please double check your math for actual savings off of MSRP.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/27/lego-shophome-discounts-additional-sets-toysrus-bogos-again/
Staff

Re: LEGO Shop@Home Discounts Additional Sets, Toys'R'Us BOGO

Postby LegoMonk » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 am

Hey thanks for sharing these discounts, will come in really handy.
I believe you Haven't posted about a UK deal that gives you a free £20 gift voucher when you spend £75 or more on LEGO Star Wars.
I think Im correct to understand you could use it towards an item like lets say a Millennium Falcon, £109.99. So as that costs more than £75 you get the gift card and use it towards that, if you see what I mean.
LegoMonk

Postby kelano28 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:20 am

Earth Defense HQ is an AWESOME set.

..just sayin'
kelano28

Postby that guy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 am

AT-OT 10195 is now back available to order on "back order". Who knows if they'll actually ship but it's worth a try if you were like me and had ALL of your original order cancelled even though I ordered within minutes of the original sale posting.
that guy

Postby onions » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:48 am

if you can place the order, they will ship. i've very rarely heard about orders being cancelled when the status is 'back order'. once it's sold out though, chances are good that its gone.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby that guy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Yeah I know, but figured cautious is always better. What frustrates me the most is that put in orders at 12:01 EST for Emeralds and AT-OT's only have them ALL cancelled off my order 3 days later, while in the meantime they both went through a series of back-orders and sold out statuses. Of course I've done this long enough that it's not anything new, but never the less it's frustrating every time it happens.
that guy

Postby that guy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 pm

AT-OT now showing out of stock again.
that guy

Postby Mofo Jones » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:33 pm

onions wrote:if you can place the order, they will ship. i've very rarely heard about orders being cancelled when the status is 'back order'. once it's sold out though, chances are good that its gone.

Unless it's 6212. That set has been gone and back several times over its lengthy run. However, with the new one imminent, it might finally go away, until they find a stash in a warehouse somewhere and blow em out on May 4..
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby King » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Same thing just happened to me. 5 copies of a cheap set from sales and deals from early November...when I ordered they showed backorder to mid-November. A day before everything else ships, the five items get cancelled, but they show a backorder for early December on the sales and deals page, but not out of stock. Lego told me they were cancelled because they were no longer available.

King
FBTB member before 9/1/11? You get 3% off everything in my Bricklink store. Just PM me on FBTB before you order and note it on your BL order.
King

Postby that guy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Here's the other thing as an example. I bought $3000 worth of sets the minute the sale hit. So of course they pre-authorize my CC. Now they've tied up my money for 3-4 days. In the meantime they cancel my items but not the pre-auth so even though they're not gonna sell me anything the first time I am now handcuffed from buying anything else unless I have more freed up money. The other thing that their wonderful system does online on a regular basis is run a pre-auth on an order but not process it and then ask me to run the order again which pre-auths yet another order holding up twice the amount of money for a single order. Sooooo frustrating.
that guy

Postby russjnco » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:14 am

I have been experiencing this as well. I haven't had anything cancelled yet but I have orders that are being processed at an extremely slow pace. The shipping department also needs to a new reminder of "thou shalt not use the free Limited Edition Christmas sets as packing material" when shipping the larger sets.
russjnco

Postby that guy » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:21 pm

russjnco wrote:I have been experiencing this as well. I haven't had anything cancelled yet but I have orders that are being processed at an extremely slow pace. The shipping department also needs to a new reminder of "thou shalt not use the free Limited Edition Christmas sets as packing material" when shipping the larger sets.

So true!! I think they did some shipping cross-training with the guys over at TRU... ;)
that guy

Postby Chief » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 pm

My friday order just finished processing and shipped, with no changes made to it. Very exciting; it was my first order from shop@home in probably 4 years, and contained mostly sets for FBTB drafts :)
Chief

Return to Finds/Deals