Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Heroes & Villains Run Rampant @ Eurobricks

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

Heroes & Villains Run Rampant @ Eurobricks

Postby Staff » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 am

Enter the Joker

Superheroes are all the rage right now and in addition to our Wheels Of Justice Contest Eurobricks is running their first LEGO Batman Contest which highlights vignettes over vehicles in two seperate catagories, 32 x 32 studs and the deceptively more difficult 8 x 8 stud size. The above scene from Si-MOCs depicts one (of many) possible origins for the Joker based on DC's animated film Batman: Under The Red Hood. It incorporates some great techniques and details without being too busy as many larger vigs tend to do.

Cat Burglar

In the smaller scale darkblne uses clean lines and smooth surfaces while maintaining enough details to keep it interesting and really capture the character as well as mood of the scene. Check out the other shots to see the background he built outside the window and a cheeky shot of the cat getting the cream.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/16/heroes-villains-run-rampant-eurobricks/
Staff

Re: Heroes & Villains Run Rampant @ Eurobricks

Postby Walter Boy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm

I love that vignette. It shows how smaller creations can be just as effective as big ones. :)
Walter Boy

Postby darth_fett » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:30 am

Dang i wish i had some batman & robin figs. Is it ok if i sculpt my own figs or do they *have* to be official parts only?
darth_fett

Postby Solo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:58 am

I had to double check who posted this scoop, simply because the first scene has "ACE CHEM" in big spiffy letter in it and that seems like something our fearless leader would have jumped on.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase