Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Free Shipping Offers From LEGO Shop@Home, Toys'R'Us

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Free Shipping Offers From LEGO Shop@Home, Toys'R'Us

Postby Staff » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

Receive FREE Shipping on any shop.LEGO.com order of $99 or more.  Valid thru 12.13.11

LEGO Shop@Home has a free shipping offer going on until 11:59pm EST 12th December 2011. The catch is that you have spend $99 or more to qualify. The good news is that if you decide to take part in the online VIP member sale this Saturday and spend enough, your shipping is covered. Buying Star Wars sets? Don't forget that you can use code FBTB (FBT1 if you're in Canada) to score yourself a free Shadow ARF Trooper. They also have that free holiday set too. And MINI Hogwarts Express if you're looking to get Diagon Alley. Lots of freebies...

LEGO

The free shipping with no minimum purchase offer from Toys'R'Us expired yesterday, but their new offer is free shipping with a minimum order of $49. Their 25% off sale is still in effect until this Saturday. If your LEGO purchase hits $60 or more you'll get the half-sized minifigure display case as a freebie.

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/16/free-shipping-offers-from-lego-shophome-toysrus/
Staff

Re: Free Shipping Offers From LEGO Shop@Home, Toys'R'Us

Postby mooslug » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 am

Unfortunately the minifigure display cases have been out of stock for shipping online since Sunday (and they are not valid for store pickup). So you'll have to find a local store that carries them in order to get the freebie :(

It's very frustrating that they put the display case offer right up front on their site, but don't actually have a way to honor it. I've been checking all week and haven't seen them restocked once.
mooslug

Postby Tyrant » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

Are there details somewhere about the online VIP sale this Saturday? Should I have gotten an email or something from LEGO?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code
Bricklink Store
Tyrant

Postby earl9371 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Tyrant wrote:Are there details somewhere about the online VIP sale this Saturday? Should I have gotten an email or something from LEGO?

I've looked all over and can't find any reference to this. What's up?
earl9371

Postby SH1 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

earl9371 wrote:
Tyrant wrote:Are there details somewhere about the online VIP sale this Saturday? Should I have gotten an email or something from LEGO?

I've looked all over and can't find any reference to this. What's up?

There is a special invite-only event at LEGO stores this weekend for select VIP members (thread here: viewtopic.php?t=6681)

The claim is that all VIP members will be able to place on-line orders for the same deals.
Q: What type of specials are the LBR Stores offering for "Brick Friday?"
A:
  • 10% off of all purchases over $149.
  • Free Gift with Purchase Holiday Set 2 (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=3300002-1) with purchases over $99 - Limit one per person.
  • Free Holiday Pick-a-Brick Box with purchases over $75.
  • [only in store] Pull Cards (scratch cards) for all guests, increments of 10%, 25% & 50% off entire purchase.
  • The Holiday Gift with Purchase Set 1 (http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=3300020-1) on sale for $9.99 during the event.
SH1

Return to Finds/Deals