Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Launch Trailer

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Launch Trailer

Postby Staff » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Have you picked up the game yet? If not, WB Interactive and TT Games put out the official launch trailer today to whet your appetite. We'll have a review up on the game within a week give or take a few days.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/11/lego-harry-potter-years-5-7-launch-trailer/
Staff

Re: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Launch Trailer

Postby Mister Ed » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 pm

I tried to pick it up, but apparently the PC version is defective and can't be sold. So I can't buy it until the manufacturer ships replacements, which will undoubtedly be AFTER the excellent Target deal has expired. :(
Mister Ed

Postby the_sim » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 pm

I picked it up along with the Blu-Ray movie at best buy... you save $20 if you buy them together!
the_sim

Postby Mister Ed » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 pm

So still no PC version, and no indication of when one will be available. I've even more annoyed because I have now heard that the "defect" that caused them to pull the PC version wasn't in the game itself. It was in the stupid DRM. That's right, folks, if what I'm hearing is right, they have cost themselves a LARGE amount of money all in the attempt to prevent people from copying this title illegally.

Maybe I'm missing something, but from what I hear it is HIGHLY unlikely that they would lose more revenue to illegal copies than they are undoubtedly losing due to pulling every single PC copy as defective over a DRM issue. (And I suspect that, even if they resolve said issue, dedicated hackers will STILL copy it illegally.)
Mister Ed

Return to Licensed Themes