Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[MOC] Batsy, your new car is ready

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[MOC] Batsy, your new car is ready

Postby lego-maniac » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 am

Hi all !
I'm very pleased to join FBTB and thanks a lot Solo to answer and resolve all my connexion problems.
I do not find any post for presentation but I think it wil be better to know some things about me.
I'm french (please excuse my poooooorr english), 35, maried and 2 kids : A 7 years old boy and a 2.5 years old girl.
I played lego when I was young from 6 to 15.
I start playing lego with my son in 2004 and now he's totally addicted and we've got a lot of bricks at home.
My daughter is also a lego-maniac and already start to build)
I am especially a mocer, I only buy sets for parts instead of 3 or 4 SW models for my son. (Death Star, Venator, Drophip....)

I'm mocing everything instead of trains (I can't stand trains....). I do not have special category. Even if my son is a SW fan, I also moc city or super heores...
my flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/lego13maniac
my family blog : http://legomaniac.canalblog.com/

I'm moderator on a french forum called Brickpirate.net and the manager of the L13 contest.I'm also member on EB but do not have time to comment a lot.
I would like to thanks buriedbybricks to blog my "Gotham City" here and also thanks all redactors of FBTB blog, it's really well done.

I'm also here to participate to contest and to join the mocmadness 2012 maybe ! But for this moment, let me present you the new car of batsy for the "Wheel of Justice" (I enjoy all contest as you can see)

This car has been made in the way to be used in a movie between the last chapter of the 90's and the first opus of Nolan : a mix between the batmobile old school style and the Tumbler.

All parts are studed, "no" illegal build (maybe perhaps the reversed tires). The wheels are reversed tire on a round brick 2X2 with round inverted tile 2X2 . All wheels can turn !

Hope you'll enjoy !
lego-maniac

Re: [MOC] Batsy, your new car is ready

Postby buriedbybricks » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 pm

The blogging of your Gotham City was well deserved, your joining the site is all the thanks I need. Feel free to post any additional images of the buildings from that cityscape in the forum, I'm sure others would like to get a better look at the set up.

I think this is a great idea, incorporating design elements from various Batmobiles make for stylistically similar yet new look. Well done!
buriedbybricks

Postby cas » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 pm

It's a bit busy for my tastes, but I agree, I does blend the various film Batmobiles quite nicely, having the "muscle" of the Tumbler, while maintaining the shapeliness of the Burton version. And welcome! I'm enjoying looking through your Flickr.
cas
Staff Writer

Postby lego-maniac » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:36 am

buriedbybricks wrote:The blogging of your Gotham City was well deserved, your joining the site is all the thanks I need. Feel free to post any additional images of the buildings from that cityscape in the forum, I'm sure others would like to get a better look at the set up.

Ok, I'll open a post with the making of of Gotham city in few days

Thanks for your comments, I've just finished Green Lantern's car, this is... special ! :lol:
lego-maniac

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase