Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO City, Ninjago, Dino, Racers Now Available at LEGO Shop@Home, TRU

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO City, Ninjago, Dino, Racers Now Available at LEGO Shop@Home, TRU

Postby Staff » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Vist the LEGO Holiday Gift Shop for the best gift ideas of 2011.

LEGO Shop@Home now has a bunch of the 2012 sets now available in City, Dino, Racers, and Creator. Don't forget: from now until 11:59pm EST 12th December 2011 on all orders of $99 or more, you'll score free shipping. you'll get the exclusive holiday set, and if you use coupon code FBTB if you're in the US or FBT1 if you're in Canada, you'll get a free Shadow Arf Trooper minifigure assuming there's still some left. The Shadow Arf Trooper deal expires on November 21 or when supplies run out. Here's a complete rundown with links and prices:

LEGO City

LEGO Dino

LEGO Creator

LEGO Racers

Toys'R'Us lists the Dino and Ninjago sets, but are currently unavailable for purchase but it does show that it is available in stores.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/11/09/lego-city-ninjago-dino-racers-now-available-at-lego-shophome-tru/
Staff

Re: LEGO City, Ninjago, Dino, Racers Now Available at LEGO S

Postby Brainslugged » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I really want to get the second part of the holiday gift set, but I thought it was only available over Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if it's possible to pick this up early with a spend of $100?
Brainslugged

Postby legomason » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Interestingly, Lego has the 1st image of the Forest Police Station as the Police Dog Van.
legomason

Postby onions » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Brainslugged wrote:I really want to get the second part of the holiday gift set, but I thought it was only available over Thanksgiving. Does anyone know if it's possible to pick this up early with a spend of $100?

according to this news post, you might be able to pick get it online on the 19th.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby MrCRskater » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Dinos before X-mas?! SWEET! Just gotta hold off long enough for "Brick Friday" so I can score the 2nd holiday set, too.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Return to Finds/Deals