Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[SW] The Wampa Cave

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[SW] The Wampa Cave

Postby Walter Boy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 am

Over at Eurobricks they're having a Episode V community build. After signing up around a month ago, I've finally completed my contribution.

I've attempted to create a simple scene of Luke inside the Wampa cave. I didn't include the Wampa for two reasons. The first being I don't own one, and the second being that I couldn't really fit him in if I did have him. The emphasis here is on Luke, not the wampa.
Walter Boy

Re: [SW] The Wampa Cave

Postby star wars envy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

i love it
star wars envy

Postby scandell » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Great job sir! I want it when you are done!
scandell

Postby plebeianprint » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:03 am

The lighting is amazing. Is it natural light? It is key the whole presentation and is perfect.

It is the most powerful effect from the least possible number of bricks that I've ever seen. Bravo.
plebeianprint

Postby volumex » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:27 am

Sometimes going simple is cool, lighting is great, the entry edges give good perspective. Nice :)
volumex

Postby Walter Boy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone!

plebeianprint wrote:The lighting is amazing. Is it natural light? It is key the whole presentation and is perfect.

It is the most powerful effect from the least possible number of bricks that I've ever seen. Bravo.

Actually, it was a normal fluorescent lamp with some light blue construction paper in front of it. However, natural lighting can really work wonders too!

And thank you to the staff for the post on the front page. I appreciate it! :)
Walter Boy

Postby lowlead » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 am

plebeianprint wrote:The lighting is amazing. Is it natural light? It is key the whole presentation and is perfect.

I second that, brilliant lighting! It's the perfect look for cold and snowy. Thumbs up and kudos and such :D
lowlead

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase