Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Shop@Home November "Brick" Friday Holiday Set

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Shop@Home November "Brick" Friday Holiday Set

Postby Staff » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Yesterday, LEGO Shop@Home announced the availability of a free holiday-themed vignette with a purchase of $99 for the month of October.  The promo ad also teased that another set would be available for the annual "Brick" Friday sale next month.  Thanks to Grogall over at Brickset, we now can get a look at the November set.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/10/18/shophome-november-holiday-set/
Staff

Re: Shop@Home November

Postby plebeianprint » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

These sets are absolutely adorable, and embody the spirit of Christmas. They're free, cozy, and cute.
plebeianprint

Postby b4p » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:20 am

i really like this one. I hope it's not another deal where we'd have to spend $99 because i'm saving up right now :)
b4p

Postby Artoo-Detour » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 am

Looks like we get some of the new 1x1 stud tiles in there :)
Artoo-Detour

Postby RogueBrick » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 am

I like this one a lot. I'm just wondering if I should make make Lego Shop at home purchase this month, or during the Brick Friday Sale. (the only Shop at Home purchase I'm planning on making is the Winter Post Office (and I'll need to pick something else to put in the cart to score all the deals on a $99 purchase))

What should we expect from the Brick Friday sale? Will the incentives be as good as the Bricktober sale? (What did they do last year?)
RogueBrick

Postby Bellicose » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 pm

IIRC it was double points and free shipping, and I think there were maybe bonus points for certain sets?
Bellicose

Return to Original Themes