Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Free TRU Bricktober fig, SW Battle Pack, 30% selected sets

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Free TRU Bricktober fig, SW Battle Pack, 30% selected sets

Postby ufjason » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 am

This weeks sale shows the free castle glued minifig with a $20 purchase. You also get you choice of a clone trooper, trooper army or mandalorian battle pack with a $40 purchase. They have 30% off a number of sets including queen anne's revenge, vwing, kingdom's castle, nasa launch pad and a few others.

If you have a coupon, you can save on the 30% off set and get the battle pack and bricktober figure free. Not a bad deal considering the battle packs are a $40 value.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: Free TRU Bricktober fig, SW Battle Pack, 30% selected se

Postby scandell » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 pm

I broke down and ordered the queen ann. Too good of a deal to pass up!
scandell

Postby MrCRskater » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Are you saying they're offering another online coupon on top of the 30% off?
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby scandell » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Yeah, i don't know what coupon he is talking about...
scandell

Postby onions » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 pm

there was a $10 off coupon a purchase of $75 or more that was mailed out. he is probably talking about that coupon. if you re-read his post, the 30% discount he mentions in the second paragraph is referencing the sale price of the sets, not a 30% coupon.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby ufjason » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Sorry, was posting from my phone and trying to be brief. There are a number of coupons that get mailed out to rewards members like the $10 off $75. I also have a grand opening store here that gave out coupons for $5 off $25 till the end of the month at that location. If you haven't done so, sign up for the rewards card. It's definitely worth it as you get coupons and money back.

The TRU associates have been very cool with me and given me more than one figure when purchasing more than $40 essentially giving me a figure for every $20 I spend. Again, I'm amazed at the number of sales TRU has had this year and it's a good sign that the store is healthy. I know lots of people complain about the TRU tax but they're the last freestanding toy store around. If you have to pay a small premium for the selection, so be it. From a competitive standpoint, I've definitely seen a rebound from both Target and Walmart with larger market stores carrying the entire line when they used to carry just a small selection.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby volumex » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:55 pm

you guys in the US have it too good!
volumex

Return to Finds/Deals