Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Brickcon Wrap Up: Exhibit Hall

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

Brickcon Wrap Up: Exhibit Hall

Postby Staff » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:54 pm

IMG_0016

I finally got around to uploading my pics from the exhibit hall at Brickcon 2011. You'll have to pardon the lack of description or appropriate titles. Unfortunately my camera battery ran out before I could finish and stupid me left my battery charger at home. D'oh. Anyways, I had a blast and am looking forward to next year's event. Though mind blowing, the exhibit hall was such a minor part of the whole experience. I found the building competitions, panels, and after hours get togethers to be the most interesting and fun parts of the con. If you want to take a peek at all the awesome that was the exhibit hall, there's a set for that with 275 pictures for you to browse through. For even more pictures, there's a group for that.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/10/08/brickcon-wrap-up-exhibit-hall/
Staff

Return to General LEGO Discussions