Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The Send-Me-To-Brickcon FBTB T-shirt Sale

Discussion about front-page features and commentary from FBTB.net. Only forum staff can start topics here, but anyone can reply!

The Send-Me-To-Brickcon FBTB T-shirt Sale

Postby Staff » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:23 am

I just updated our t-shirt store page with some Customer Action Shots (term unashamedly ripped off from ThinkGeek) of the famously soft FBTB t-shirt out in the wild. Brickcon is right around the corner and to help me get there, I'm offering free shipping on all orders, domestic and international. Short sleeve tees are only $24.99. And since the weather is getting colder, consider getting a long sleeve t-shirt to protect your delicate arms from lower temperatures. Long sleeve tees are priced at $29.99. Both shirts ship for free. Offer good until September 30th, 2011 or whenever I update the Paypal button, whichever happens later.

Did you buy a shirt? Do you want to be featured in our Customer Action Shots gallery? Email me your pics at [email protected] and be a part of the glory!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/09/23/the-send-me-to-brickcon-fbtb-t-shirt-sale/
Staff

Re: The Send-Me-To-Brickcon FBTB T-shirt Sale

Postby Joedward » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 am

Any chance if I order one I can get it hand delivered at BrickCon, assuming you make it there?
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Re: The Send-Me-To-Brickcon FBTB T-shirt Sale

Postby onions » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:32 am

definitely.
onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Community Features