Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia Available Now!

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia Available Now!

Postby Staff » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:20 pm

According to the Amazon page, the LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia is available now! Our previous report had it pegged at September 19th, but it looks like the books are coming off the presses a little earlier than anticipated! If you haven't preordered one yet, the price is still at a low, low $11.71. Huw Millington from Brickset and I both consulted on the book and I'm really excited to finally get my hands on the final product. Included with every book is a minifig of Ceremonial Han Solo with Medal as he appeared at the end of Episode IV, to match the Luke minifig you get from the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/09/14/lego-star-wars-character-encyclopedia-available-now/
Staff

Re: LEGO Star Wars Character Encyclopedia Available Now!

Postby samtheq » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:07 am

It is indeed out early! I was surprised to find it at my local TRU yesterday! Get this--they had two copies on the shelf, and one was already ROBBED of the Han Solo figure. Now that is just crude!
Of course, they make it way too easy to do this...maybe the books should be shrink-wrapped or something?

In any case, the book is awesome!

BTW--is the Han made of the crummy lighter plastic? It sure seems like it. He feels kind of dinky.

brant
samtheq

Postby doodlebird » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 am

i hope you get double royalties... one from the sale of the book, and two when we click through this site to buy from amazon... i just did. congrats in advance on the success of "your" book. :D
doodlebird

Postby ufjason » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 pm

I saw these in walmart on Tuesday. They were on pallets in front of the electronics department. Forgot to post it.

eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Star Wars