Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Shop@Home Free Shipping, Bonus VIP Points Promotions

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Shop@Home Free Shipping, Bonus VIP Points Promotions

Postby Staff » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more. Sep 1-18, 2011. 50 bonus VIP points on orders of $75 or more. Sep 1-30, 2011.

Right now through 4:59pm EST September 18, 2011, you can score free shipping on all orders $75 or more through LEGO Shop@Home. Also, for the entire month of September, you'll get an extra 50 VIP points if you spend $75 or more. Those are some pretty nice incentives to pick up the latest new releases, such as:

You can also pick up 7958 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar and your max allotment of 16 series 5 minifigures and still meet the minimum order requirements.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/09/01/shophome-free-shipping-bonus-vip-points-promotions/
Staff

Re: Shop@Home Free Shipping, Bonus VIP Points Promotions

Postby MrCRskater » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks for the update, free shipping is the key for me. Without a B&M LEGO store nearby, S@H is the most accessible outlet. But even paying MSRP, the VIP program doesn't offer enough incentive to justify the shipping costs. Even if I pay MSRP at Amazon (or several other retailers), it's still a better deal to me to get free shipping and no VIP points.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Return to Finds/Deals