Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Free MINI Hogwarts Express with Diagon Alley Purchase

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Free MINI Hogwarts Express with Diagon Alley Purchase

Postby Staff » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Free MINI Hogwarts Express with Purchase of Diagon Alley

Update: Got the following from my rep:
“Free item will not appear in your cart or during checkout. It will be on your order confirmation email and in your order”

So I get this emal from my Shop@Home affiliate rep, saying that right now, from August 1st through September 30, 2011, if you purchase 10217 Diagon Alley, you'll get a free MINI Hogwarts Express set, pictured above. There's no coupon code to activate the free MINI set, and it's not automagically added to the cart, unlike the Alien Conquest Jetpack set. I sent an email back but no word yet on how to get the freebie. Not sure if the MINI set and VIP points is worth tacking on tax and shipping to the cost of the set when ordering from Shop@Home, when Amazon has the same set for the same price with no tax to most states and free shipping, but people have done crazier things for exclusives.

Anyways, once I get word back on how to obtain MINI Hogwarts Express, I'll update this post.

FREE exclusive LEGO® Mini Hogwarts™ Express with purchase of Diagon Alley™ at shop.LEGO.com

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/08/01/free-mini-hogwarts-express-with-diagon-alley-purchase/
Staff

Re: Free MINI Hogwarts Express with Diagon Alley Purchase

Postby GrayMattR » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Cool. Reminds me of the good old days when movie theaters were giving away Mini Knight Bus sets at the opening of Prisoner of Azkaban.
GrayMattR

Postby akunthita » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Please note that the link to this promotion doesn't work (yet). I was going to add it to my blog as well, but it just goes to an error page. I'm not sure when is the official beginning of this promotion, but hopefully you will be able to find that out soon! Sweet little traney there! :cool:
Tips & Tricks with LEGO Bricks! http://thebrickblogger.com/
akunthita

Postby vincecult » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:44 pm

i work in a lego retail store and we have the trains in store for anyone who buys diagon alley. i dont know how to get it through shop@home though
vincecult

Postby onions » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 pm

They're having trouble getting the code to work but ive been informed that they're working on it. And this: “Free item will not appear in your cart or during checkout. It will be on your order confirmation email and in your order”
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby condor » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

I just bought this two weeks ago... :(
I wonder if they will sell it separately.
condor

Return to Finds/Deals