Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Marvel and DC Comics Constraction Sets

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Marvel and DC Comics Constraction Sets

Postby Staff » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

Batman Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - DC Comics

As part of the Hero Factory line, LEGO will be releasing a series of Constraction sets based on a few key Marvel and DC Comics characters. On display at Comic Con were The Hulk and Iron Man from Marvel Comics, and Batman and Green Lantern from DC. No other info available at this time unless I missed something. Anyways, I'll see what else I can dig up.

Green Lantern Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - DC Comics Green Lantern Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - DC Comics The Hulk Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - Marvel Comics The Hulk Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - Marvel Comics Iron Man Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - Marvel Comics Iron Man Constraction - LEGO Super Heroes - Marvel Comics

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/21/marvel-and-dc-comics-constraction-sets/
Staff

Re: Marvel and DC Comics Constraction Sets

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

There is said to be a Joker in the same style too.
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby ufjason » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 am

Future shelf warmers...
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Wash » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 am

I agree, the Ben10 "constraction" figures are still warming shelves around here, I don't think we need more figures.
Wash

Postby Mister Ed » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 am

Bummer that this is the only Green Lantern LEGO product on the schedule currently. Good sign that it is the comics version, but I don't think I can bring myself to buy this. I'll wait and hope that the SDCC exclusive isn't going to be the only GL minifig ever.
Mister Ed

Postby dWhisper » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 am

I'm more than willing to bet that the first thing that happened when onions saw this was think, "I can totally make a new M-Wing out of that"
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Postby bluishgrey » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 am

dWhisper wrote:I'm more than willing to bet that the first thing that happened when onions saw this was think, "I can totally make a new M-Wing out of that"

:p snicker
bluishgrey

Postby Classicsmiley » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

My boys love Hero Factory, and I have a feeling they're going to be all over these, too.
Classicsmiley

Return to Licensed Themes