Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[UK] Brickish Association's UCS Gallery This Weekend

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

[UK] Brickish Association's UCS Gallery This Weekend

Postby Staff » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 am

If you're in the UK and looking for something to do this weekend, why not take a trip to the National Space Centre in Leicester. The Brickish Association is putting on a show and as part of that show, DrDaveWatford will be displaying "all 17 official UCS sets to date", including the newly announced 10221 Super Star Destroyer. LEGO was kind enough to send along a copy of the set to complete the display. In addition to the offical UCS sets, a number of fan-made UCS-style MOCs will also be on display. DrDaveWatford's blog, Gimme LEGO, has part 1 of his 10221 review posted which has some detailed pics of the packaging, and the minifigs from the set.

Via Brickset
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/13/uk-brickish-associations-ucs-gallery-this-weekend/
Staff

Re: [UK] Brickish Association's UCS Gallery This Weekend

Postby harrison » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Well i will be there, and all 18 official UCS sets plus about 20 unofficial moc's including mine, should be a big display, there is also other space mocs and various themes, doors open 10-5pm sat sun. Say hi if you see me, 'Cavegod'

Pete
harrison

Postby drdavewatford » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Many thanks for plugging the NSC show this weekend, guys, and also for letting folks know about Part 1 of my SSD review.

Just a heads-up that I've just uploaded the second and concluding part of the SSD review :

http://gimmelego.blogspot.com/2011/07/s ... er_14.html

Cheers,

Dr. D.
Love Lego ? Visit my blog at http://www.gimmelego.blogspot.com
drdavewatford

Postby Darth Mitz » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 am

this was my my first LEGO event and what an awesome UCS display to catch. It was crazy seeing all the officlal sets together!! All the models were great - including the custom models; the collection of Ties, the huge Sand Crawler and the custom AT-AT. Not forgetting the new 10221 Super Star Destroyer in the "flesh" and I got to chat to Dr D about the build experience too.
Darth Mitz

Postby harrison » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:01 am

Glad you enjoyed it Darth, did you say hi to me aswell? i spoke to that many people i have no idea who is from the forums lol!
harrison

Return to Star Wars