Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Is A Go!

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Amazon Is A Go!

Postby Staff » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 pm

FBTB is now, once again, a part of the Amazon Affiliate program. I don't want to get into details on what I had to do, but needless to say it'll be worth the trouble. If you haven't already done so, right click on the banner above, and "Bookmark this link" and use it every time you shop online.

I'd like express my thanks and gratitude for all the kind words and advice that people have given me and this site. It means a lot and rest assured, we'll be around for a long, long time. Not that we were going anywhere; I'm just saying.

Thanks.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/06/amazon-is-a-go/
Staff

Re: Amazon Is A Go!

Postby etcknight » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Awesome news! :cool:

I can't stand that the crappy government is trying to squeeze us little guys to make up for their poor management. Seriously. American is land-of-the-free, home-of-the-brave, and yet our national government and California state politicians can't get it through their heads to spend-within-their-means. What the frak. Obama said it best when he mentioned that every American family has to spend within their means. Why can't our government follow the same rules?

Go Amazon! :lol:
etcknight

Postby akunthita » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:08 am

Congratulations! This is amazing news! I'm glad that you were able to work it out! Go, FBTB, go! :p
Tips & Tricks with LEGO Bricks! http://thebrickblogger.com/
akunthita

Postby Iare Tosevite » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 am

Awesome! FBTB lives on still.
Where, where, where is correct way out?
Iare Tosevite

Postby deco_droid » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

etcknight wrote:Awesome news! :cool:

I can't stand that the crappy government is trying to squeeze us little guys to make up for their poor management. Seriously. American is land-of-the-free, home-of-the-brave, and yet our national government and California state politicians can't get it through their heads to spend-within-their-means. What the frak. Obama said it best when he mentioned that every American family has to spend within their means. Why can't our government follow the same rules?

Go Amazon! :lol:

uhhhh, you criticize the government's overspending, and yet quote obama, like he is the posterboy for fiscal responsibility? something is amiss...
deco_droid

Postby paultt » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 am

[quote=staff]FBTB is now, once again, a part of the Amazon Affiliate program. I don't want to get into details on what I had to....

Thanks.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/07/06/amazon-is-a-go/

i live in europe, so i can order from amazon.co.uk, since from the dot com, the shipping would pass trough customs and with additional taxes...

is there a link valid also for the .co.uk site?
ora i can try the same one?
paultt

Postby onions » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 pm

onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Nerfman2227 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Awesome! XD XD I am glad to once again know that when I am purchasing from Amazon, I am supporting FBTB again.
"You expect me to talk, Goldfinger?"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

Nerfman2227

Return to Star Wars