Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Shop@Home Updates: Cheap Keychains, Battle of Endor Sold Out

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Shop@Home Updates: Cheap Keychains, Battle of Endor Sold Out

Postby Staff » Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 am

I was browsing through LEGO Shop@Home's website when I noticed a few things.

Some keychains are available on the cheap: 98 cents for Kit Fistoicon, and $2.48 each for Anakin Skywalker icon and old style Boba Fetticon. The 98 cent Nute Gunray is sold out. These prices should also be good at every LEGO Brand Retail location. Don't forget the free shipping offer for all orders over $75; offer ends on the 31st.

Lastly, 8038 Battle of Endor has reached Sold Out status on Shop@Home. Your next best bet is to maybe find it locally at a big box store, or if you don't want to deal with all the driving around and/or phone calls, you can buy it from third party resellers on Amazon. The best deal as of this writing is $137.35 sold by Cindy's Favorite Gifts and Fulfilled by Amazon. You can also try Bricklink with its myriad of resellers but the shipping costs may price it above any deal from Amazon.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/05/29/shophome-updates-cheap-keychains-battle-of-endor-sold-out/
Staff

Re: Shop@Home Updates: Cheap Keychains, Battle of Endor Sold

Postby JamesBenjamin » Sun May 29, 2011 3:19 am

Thank goodness I got a couple of Endor sets back in January on clearance at Walmart.
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Re: Shop@Home Updates: Cheap Keychains, Battle of Endor Sold

Postby scandell » Tue May 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Me too! lat January, I bought 8 sets at Walmart for $47.50 each! This set is GREAT. I bet they reach $200-$250 by Christmas!
scandell

Return to Finds/Deals