Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Remember the custom clone limb articulation?

There's more to LEGO than building, here you can take the hobby in a much different direction.

Moderator: Kaminoan

Remember the custom clone limb articulation?

Postby bobalego » Thu May 19, 2011 4:49 am

If you remember the custom clone that was made by a fbtb member years ago, please help me out. I do not understand how this was not marketed by the creator but the figure was outstanding. It was a cross between the old technic figures and standard minifigures. It had multiple points of articulation. I can not even find a photo. No matter what I type in for a search in google, brickshelf or here...it results in custom clone figures minifig size. I thought it was the person who started brickforge but I do not think it is...this is a question for the old timers as I believe the last time I saw this photo was 7-8 years ago...
bobalego

Re: Remember the custom clone limb articulation?

Postby Iare Tosevite » Thu May 19, 2011 11:55 am

Yeah I think it was done by little armory. It was prototypes, I remember the one with Vader properly posed in respect for Emperor.

If I remember right, it used skellie old shoulder joint type. I guess it was a failure as it never went past that stage.
Where, where, where is correct way out?
Iare Tosevite

Postby Swoosh Factor » Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

This one perhaps?
Swoosh Factor

Postby bobalego » Sun May 22, 2011 5:59 am

Yup, now why did the creator not continue with this? Was it the little Armory creator? I think you are right. Did he lose interest after he sold the Little Armory business?
bobalego

Return to Custom Minifigs