Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Dragon Age Origins Help

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Dragon Age Origins Help

Postby RfAurora » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

I need help with a few items in Dragon Age Origins for any1 that has played the game and can remember how to get these items. My PC is a Elf Mage, I have all the dlc except for the journeys content, and have looked at several guides to the game on the internet and found them lacking. I am currently doing the Paragon quest in the deep roads and cannot find all the pieces to the legendary sword Topsider's Honor. I have the found the hilt and the grave, but nothing else and am getting frustrated. I have also done the Warden's Keep and I thought I had all the pieces of the warden commanders armor, but cannot find the gloves now. Does that mean I must restart my mage? Any help or a link to a very in-depth guide that I have not been able to find would be much appreciated.
RfAurora

Re: Dragon Age Origins Help

Postby Morgan19 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:50 pm

This might be a more fruitful place to look, or ask...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/920668-drago ... igins/faqs

m19
Morgan19

Postby RfAurora » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Thank You Morgan. I think I'm gonna have to restart my Character based on this now. just from glancing over it, I can see how many mistakes I've made.
RfAurora

Postby Nimrod6134 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

If you're looking for a bit more information on the game and some seriously in depth breakdowns and guides check out the Dragon Age Wiki http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki
Nimrod6134

Return to BCS 2.0