Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Postby MicroJow » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Looks like they're turning up in some Toys-R-Us'es (Illinois, Georgia & Washington)! Here's some info to help you track them down in the United States:

The UPC number for Series 4 is 673419144995

The Toys-R-Us SKU for Series 4 is 578074

The Target DPCI for Series 4 is 204 00 0463

Note: No one has reported finding them at Target yet. I stopped off at Target and had them run the UPC number. Series 4 is in their system (hence the DPCI number) but they don't have them in their warehouses or distribution centers yet. Give 'em about two weeks to start trickling into Targets.

Good luck, everyone!

- Joe
Last edited by Solo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title clarification
MicroJow

Re: Lego Minifigures Series 4

Postby that guy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Just picked up three cases from a TRU nearby. Distribution in each case I have is as follows
3 Viking
4 Skater
4 Artist
4 Hazmat
5 Rocker
4 Frankenstein
3 Mustekeer (how appropriate)
4 Soccer
5 Werewolf
5 Sailor
4 Surfer Girl
3 Fishing Gnome
3 Hockey
4 Geisha
3 Figure Skater
2 Mad Scientists

P.S. the dot coding system is back in effect, in fact I feel like the dots are more pronounced so far but in either case I'm not bothering to decode them this time as I'm sure someone else will do it in due time. I just cut them out because they're so good looking I can't resist!!!!
that guy

Postby ufjason » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 am

Available at tru online too. Seems they're 2.99 and don't qualify for the sale. I'm going to talk them into giving me the discount as they never had series 3 in stock all week.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... d=11358621

Update: Found just one box that had been gone through. Of course the hazmat and musketeers were mostly gone but I did find one of each. Just a skateboarder shy of a full set. I was unable to get the discount as the ad showed series 3 specifically.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Prince Kahuka » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Smith's Marketplace in Salt Lake City, Utah now has Series 4! The West Jordan store had 8 complete boxes. I bought a complete sealed box and found the same distribution of figs as that guy. The figs are marked $2.99, but there is a 10% off toys coupon in this week's ad, which you can pick up at the front of the store. Smith's Marketplace is owned by Kroger, so those of you with Kroger owned stores near you might want to check your stores.

Since a complete box is 7 figs short of making 4 complete sets of figs (it needs an extra Viking, Musketeer, Gnome, Hockey Player, Figure Skater and 2× Mad Scientists), I went to my car and carefully opened each bag in place in the box and then made a map of where each fig was found. I went back in and started to pull what I needed from another sealed box, but I found that their order in the box wasn't the same! I pulled a fig that should have been a Hockey Player, but it was clearly a Geisha (the easiest fig to find by feel because of the dress) which was nowhere near where the Geisha were in the first box. I couldn't stay because of an appointment, but after my appointment I went to the Smith's Marketplace on 33rd & 33rd. Before I went in I wrote down as best as I could make out the dot codes for the seven I needed. This store had two complete boxes. I spent half an hour sitting on the floor going through them to find what I needed. If a bag looked like the dot code might match what I wanted, I would feel the bag to make out a unique piece. Using this method I managed to get all seven figs I needed, no more, no less. I like to collect at least four each of the collectible minifigs, so I'm pretty stoked that the first day I found Series 4 I managed to get the whole lot I wanted!
Prince Kahuka

Postby cas » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 am

I found them @ Fred Meyer for those of you in the NW US. Priced at 2.99 msrp. Grabbed a handful out of the 8 boxes.
cas
Staff Writer

Postby SonOfSolo » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Went to the local toys r us here after work and they said that they are all sold out. They got 1 case today and it was gone in the morning. Not sure if they are still doing limits or not.
SonOfSolo

Postby cowbug » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm

SonOfSolo wrote:Went to the local toys r us here after work and they said that they are all sold out. They got 1 case today and it was gone in the morning. Not sure if they are still doing limits or not.

Same with my local TrU yesterday, I went after work, it sounded like they only got one box, one cashier thought they still had some but another employee said one person came in and bought 40 (nothing compared to those of you buying several boxes but appears they are no longer limiting), I settled for a couple BOGO 50% Series 3 packs, it wasn't as exciting but I like discounts.
cowbug

Postby etcknight » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Wonder if these will be in the Easter aisles? Will probably start trickling into Walmarts later on as usual.

GOT TO CATCH THEM ALL!! XD
etcknight

Postby bigospedros » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 am

These are now turning up in the UK too ... Tesco has stock. I bought a box this morning :)
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Qzak » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Local TRU here got only 1 box in too and put out on Friday......all but 1 pack gone by the time I got in there on Saturday. Did find 4x S3 Elves and a Bricktober Cavalry Colonel for $0.01 :D
Qzak

Postby buriedbybricks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 am

Showed up in my local Walmart on Saturday. Distribution to my store has been 6 boxes each release.
Hoping the box I got wasn't picked at because other than the mad scientist I like those numbers.
buriedbybricks

Postby jasonjunker » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:32 am

SeaLug Member Nic J did post a dot cheat sheet on thursday the 17th...

http://www.minifigcollector.com/
http://cf.minifigcollector.com/images/b ... 4-mini.png

here is my box breakdown:

5 Punk Rocker
5 Sailor
5 Werewolf

4 Hazmat Guy
4 Surfer Girl
4 Soccer Player
4 Artist
4 The Monster (Frankenstein)
4 Street Skater
4 Kimono Girl

3 Hockey Player
3 Musketeer
3 Viking
3 Ice Skater
3 Lawn Gnome

2 Crazy Scientist

Row 1 had: 21
3 Punk Rocker
3 Sailor
1 Hazmat Guy
2 Surfer Girl
1 Soccer Player
2 Hockey Player
3 Werewolf
1 Crazy Scientist
1 Artist
1 Musketeer
3 Viking

Row 2 Had: 20
1 Punk Rocker
2 Hazmat Guy
2 Soccer Player
1 Hockey Player
2 Werewolf
1 Crazy Scientist
2 Artist
2 Musketeer
1 Ice Skater
3 Lawn Gnome
1 The Monster (Frankenstein)
2 Street Skater

Row 3 Had: 19
1 Punk Rocker
2 Sailor
1 Hazmat Guy
1 Soccer Player
2 Surfer Girl
1 Artist
2 Ice Skater
3 The Monster (Frankenstein)
2 Street Skater
4 Kimono Girl

J.
jasonjunker

Postby Rook » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:07 pm

I found these this weekend here in Ontario, Canada (GTA) in my local Wal-mart. I used the minifigure codes from:

http://www.minifigcollector.com/

http://cf.minifigcollector.com/images/b ... 4-mini.png

I'm not completely sure, if they are completely accurate. Has anyone else used this and if so have you had any problems?

I thought I was noticing various dots not noted in the code image. I've been able to get 15 out of 16 but some had different markings on them. Still missing the Scientist. :'(
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby jasonjunker » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 pm

The Crazy Scientist is the toughest to find since there are only 2 per box. I didn't use the dot codes, I prefer to feel the packages (that's what she said)...

The hair on the scientist is soft rubber, like the Punk Rocker mohawk... and Kit Fisto...
jasonjunker

Postby that guy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:44 pm

But unlike the Punk Rocker it's not pink on the inside..... ;)
that guy

Postby Rook » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:50 pm

jasonjunker wrote:The Crazy Scientist is the toughest to find since there are only 2 per box. I didn't use the dot codes, I prefer to feel the packages (that's what she said)...

The hair on the scientist is soft rubber, like the Punk Rocker mohawk... and Kit Fisto...

Yeah I was feeling but there was only a partial box left. I had bought 32 on Saturday late afternoon and sorted though them Sunday morning before dawn. Sorting out the extras and returning them. But still missing the one.

I went through my stubs just now and did my own chart based on what I could see. Now I only have 1-2 of each so his might actually be correct and mine might be a bad batch. But here it is:

Black = His markings that didn't match
Green = His markings that did match
Red = Other markings found
Blue = Unabe to Confirm Markings (haven't found it yet)

Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Postby wegj » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 pm

I went to a few Fred Meyers in the NW here and some had one box others had up to 6. Fred Meyers is awesome and usually has coupons at least 10% off. I got all of them and multiples of some including Musketeers, Wolves (for their elf hair) and Vikings. Easy to feel the feather on the Musketeer, bone on the wolf and shield on the viking.
WEGJ –keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models and Minifigs
wegj

Postby plebeianprint » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Man I love these, but they're being released at too fast a pace for me (I'm sure I'm the only one thinking this).
plebeianprint

Postby cowbug » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:47 pm

plebeianprint wrote:Man I love these, but they're being released at too fast a pace for me (I'm sure I'm the only one thinking this).

I agree, i love the CMFs, but my budget would appreciate more of a break between releases. Unfortunatly for us, as long as they are flying off the shelves, it is in LEGO's best interest to knock them out relativly quickly. And, its not like I have the self control to restrain myself, I don't buy full sets, but I still buy the ones I like, and multiples of my favorites.

I feel so used...j/k.
cowbug

Re: Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Postby MicroJow » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

A warning for anyone who is having Target check the DPCI number: don't panic if they say this item is "discontinued" after they run the number. They have NOT received and sold out of their stock. After hearing this from one employee, I asked another and they told me there are two possible reasons the first employee was mistaken:

A) Since the figures have not even arrived in Target warehouses yet, the employee could have interpreted the data as "none in our store, none in our warehouse, therefore we are not getting any more" or...

B) The computer told the first employee that the 4th series of minifigures can no longer be ordered from the Lego Company and the employee interpreted this as "discontinued."

Either way, they have NOT - repeat: NOT - turned up at Target as of this posting. But they will.

- MJ
MicroJow

Next

Return to Finds/Deals