Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

looking for tracked vehicle tracks

Want to talk about how the LEGO company is doing, your recent visit to LEGOland, your local LEGO club, other resources in the online LEGO community, or about LEGO software and games? Come in here and join us!

looking for tracked vehicle tracks

Postby noxneon » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 pm

i busted out my legos after some 5+ years of not playing with them because im an unemployed 2x Iraqi war vet that doesnt have a whole lot to do, and ive been looking for some specific parts. I was just going to use the old style chain links as tracks before i realized that ther were actually tracked pieces.. so does anyone know of where i can buy these or does anyone have some themselves i could buy from them, sorry if this is in the wrong forums...
noxneon

Re: looking for tracked vehicle tracks

Postby onions » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 am

welcome to the boards. this is the wrong place to post this kind of request. but regardless, your best bet to find parts is to search bricklink. the user interface takes some getting used to but you should be able to find what you need by doing a catalog search:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalog.asp

you can either do an inventory lookup of a specific set that has the tracks you're looking for and then browsing the sellers that offer that part, or search for the part directly and skip a step.

if you have any questions or need help with using bricklink, feel free to post here.

going to move this to general lego discussions as i suspect our new user does not yet have access privileges to b/s/t.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby solo606 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 am

noxneon-
Thank you for your service for our country.
solo606

Postby HoosierZephyr » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 pm

solo606 wrote:noxneon-
Thank you for your service for our country.

I second that statement.
HoosierZephyr

Postby JamesBenjamin » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 am

Side note: if you want some treads but don't want to do Bricklink right away, there's a new set in the Ninjago line that has them.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=2263-1
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Postby legodavee123 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm

JamesBenjamin wrote:Side note: if you want some treads but don't want to do Bricklink right away, there's a new set in the Ninjago line that has them.

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=2263-1

Does it? I just see the rubber treads.

I think he's talking about these old-school tread links:

Which I think are most recently available in this set:

But there's also the new tread chain links:

Which are most recently available in:

DaveE
legodavee123

Postby JamesBenjamin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Ah, ok. Also there's last years star wars tank thing that had one string of them, and its one of the sets on clearance at WM right now. Don't know the set # off the top of my head though...
We are such stuff as manure is made of, so let's drink up and forget it... -Eugiene O'Neill
JamesBenjamin

Return to General LEGO Discussions