Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Discounts Army Men on Patrol, Freeing Dobby

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Discounts Army Men on Patrol, Freeing Dobby

Postby Staff » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

7595_box_na_front

Still need LEGO Army Men? Amazon has them for a low low low price of $5.99. Need them by Christmas? You'll need to select standard shipping if you're buying them today 12/20 or two-day shipping by 7pm PST 12/22, assuming the price lasts 'til then. If you don't need them by Christmas, just make sure you get your total over $25 for free super saver shipping.

Need something to pad your order? How about LEGO Harry Potter Freeing Dobby (4736) for the same price, $5.99.

4736 Freeing Dobby

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/12/20/amazon-discounts-army-men-on-patrol-freeing-dobby/
Staff

Re: Amazon Discounts Army Men on Patrol, Freeing Dobby

Postby ufjason » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Guess they stopped the BOGO 50% deal on these which was working after they removed the deal page.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby hassmyster » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 am

Yep you are right the BOGO did work some time after they removed was stilll able to snag two fire brigades which was an awesome deal....
hassmyster

Postby mldynes » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:47 pm

BOGO did not work on these sets for me today.
mldynes

Return to Finds/Deals