Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Old RISK computer game question

It's like the old BCS, except the 2.0 makes it fancy. Wondering why you can't post here? Check out the rules and expectations, and it all should be made clear...

Old RISK computer game question

Postby bobalego » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:05 pm

This is bugging me so very much, I know someone here will be able to help me out. I had a PC RISK game about 8 years ago, (CD) That no one I have ever talked to about has ever seen...this version of RISK had three different maps. One was the classic board, one was of ASIA and one was of North America (or Specifically North Eastern, North America.) It was addictive as all RISK games are but way better than RISK II or any online, iPod, classic club POGO etc...etc... I have searched EBAY, Amazon, apple.com, you name it. I can not find even a screen shot of this. I did not dream this game, but need to have it again...help finding any information would be great, but please take note do not mention another version that you think I would like better, as I agree there are some great versions out there but this one is by far the best one.
bobalego

Re: Old RISK computer game question

Postby Robzula » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Check through this list to see if it's in there. Having not played it, I can't really give you much more information, although apparently the only trademark is having the word "RISK" colored and stylized the way it is in the official game, so there are a bunch of unofficial "RISK" games too.
Last edited by Robzula on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby bobalego » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 am

Yeah I went through that list before but it is not listed, maybe I did dream this game, I still have the case to it somewhere in storage but the game was left in an old PC that my brother in law was going to fix for me and as you can imagine it was lost in the move...thanks any way for your help, any other suggestions are welcome...
bobalego

Postby Arkov » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 am

Would it happen to be this version or was it the older hasbro interactive game?
Arkov

Postby CloneEmperor » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Don't know if you've found it yet, but have you checked Moby Games yet? I have yet to be disappointed by their database of games. Here is their listing of all Risk games.
CloneEmperor

Postby bobalego » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Thanks everyone, but Clone Emperor, your link specifically was the help I needed. It was the one released in 1996:"Risk: The Game of Global Domination" No RISK game has ever been better than this one, look at the screen shots and you will see, graphics are not important if the game is as fun as this. Just see the "Battleground Europe" map. Thanks again.
bobalego

Postby CloneEmperor » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm

You're welcome, glad I could help. I love that Moby Games site, it has a phenomenal database of games.
CloneEmperor

Return to BCS 2.0