Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Target Deals For The Week Ending 12/4 - Update

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Target Deals For The Week Ending 12/4 - Update

Postby Staff » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:40 pm

The Target circular shows all LEGO Toy Story 3 and Kingdoms are on sale. Example: 7946 King's Castle is down to $69.99 (MSRP $99.99). They also show 7597 Western Train Chase for $69.99, but Amazon has that deal beat by offering it for $60 with free shipping and no tax to most states. Shop@Home also has a slight edge, offering it for $63.99 and you get VIP points to boot. If you order online, you'll also enjoy free shipping, which Target normally charges for. Stay home and watch the game, get ready for The Walking Dead, and shop Target.com.

Prices good from Sunday November 28 through Saturday December 4.

Update: Apply coupon code UZXPI33P for an additional 10% off your order.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/11/27/target-deals-for-the-week-ending-124/
Staff

Re: Target Deals For The Week Ending 12/4 - Update

Postby lady_bricker » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 am

The Target holiday catalog (the green one) that comes in the mail has a peel-off coupon on the back for use in-store - $15 off a purchase of $150 or more.

Also, most purchases over $50 are free shipping. The castle had free shipping -- ymmv.

Edited to add: If you use a Target credit card (Red Card), you get an additional 5% off as well.
lady_bricker

Re: Target Deals For The Week Ending 12/4 - Update

Postby ufjason » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 am

Before I start a new thread, I just noticed the pizza planet truck is $29.99 and thought it might have been overlooked from the ad. That's a full 25% off, not too shabby. It's online and in store. If you missed this one when they had the sale plus $5 dollar coupon, don't wait any longer. This is a target/lego store exclusive!
http://www.target.com/LEGO-Story-Pizza-Planet-Delivery/dp/B002UCZRAY/ref=br_1_14?ie=UTF8&node=2475492011&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1&sr=1-14&qid=1291307053&rh=&searchBinNameList=subjectbin,price,target_com_primary_color-bin,target_com_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Finds/Deals