Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Postby legomatt » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Aaaagh Dammit! You guys just killed my joke...

I was going to put: How Will Ahsoka Die?

She will be thrown into the sarlac pit, where after many many years of being slowly digested, she is squashed flat by a bounty hunter named Boba Fett.

LOL
legomatt

Postby Shifter » Fri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm

I don't believe Ahsoka is going to die she'll most likely leave the jedi order for some reason and Anakin will have to let her go.

Yoda's statement in the movie about assigning Ahsoka to Anakin as a lesson on attachments and letting go would sound quite evil if he knows (via a vision) that Ahsoka is going to die.

It would be like he himself is setting events into motion to lead Ahsoka to her death by making her Anakin's padawan. I don't see him doing such a thing.

If he knows that she will eventually leave the jedi order (via a vision) I can see him assigning her to Anakin as a lesson in attachments and letting go but, not if it'll result in her death.
Shifter

Postby rafaelcbf » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 pm

I think she'll leave for some reason, but she won't die in order 66, she'll apear and be killed by the Starkiller clone in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2.
rafaelcbf

Postby Dr.Lego » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, in the Clone Wars Season 3 Trailer, Aurra Sing wants to get revenge on Ahsoka....
Aurra Sing kill Ahsoka?
Yep that's right. No links!!
Dr.Lego

Postby LazerRex » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 pm

I think this one has it on the nose:

http://www.thecolpis.com/jedi - The Death of Ahsoka Tano
LazerRex

Postby fallenangel327 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:49 pm

vynsane wrote:Maybe Asohka's death at Boba's hands is the reason for the "no disintegrations" line in ESB ;)

I'm fairly sure that line has already been covered in Kevin J. Anderson's Tales of the Bounty Hunters:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_the_Bounty_Hunters

Bob P wrote:An elderly Ahsoka and Luke Skywalker cleaning up the post Empire galaxy!

This EU stuff is in constant motion and the possibilities are endless.

I'm fairly sure that Leia, Han, Jacen, Jaina, Anakin (Solo, that is), Mara Jade, and NOT Chewbacca wouldn't allow for that.

If you ask me, I think they'll do it this way: A made-up or reassigned bounty hunter or Dark Jedi (maybe Asajj Ventress) will critically damage her and cause her to fall off of something and be presumed dead (not unlike Mace Windu in Revenge of the Sith) so that whenever the folks over at Lucasfilm get the urge to milk the Star Wars cow again they can just pull her back into a new story. (Basically the same thing they did with Sailor Chibi Moon back in the '90s.)
fallenangel327

Postby jp10 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 pm

well i think she won't die.first of all remember that one episode where she has visions.Maybe she will see a vision before order 66.And if Darth Vader looks for any remaining jedi,and if he finds Asoka he won't have the guts to take down his old padawan.Or maybe she was involved in the expolsion with the other padawans when a star destroyer fired at the ship when they were trying to get away from order 66. :)
jp10

Postby Master Fetty » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:51 am

jp10 wrote:And if Darth Vader looks for any remaining jedi,and if he finds Asoka he won't have the guts to take down his old padawan.

Seriously? Anakin has turned to the Dark Side. Do you realyl think he'd hesitate killing Ahsoka after he's destroyed the Jedi Order and tried to kill his own Master? I suppose that's the problem with demystifying Vader - he's no longer viewed as this pure evil form once he does turn.
Master Fetty

Postby StoutFiles » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 am

Master Fetty wrote:I suppose that's the problem with demystifying Vader - he's no longer viewed as this pure evil form once he does turn.

He was never pure evil...Episode VI? The problem with demystifying him is him being an annoying little kid for one movie and whiny little StoutFiles for two movies. Can't say I've ever had any interest in watching any of the cartoons.

Let this be a warning on trying to get around the language filter. The next time we see it, we'll just delete the post. Adding an asterisk or two to a word, but leaving it so it looks the same, is the same as trying to use funny characters or cleaver spacing to get it through. If you have to do something to get it to show up here, or knew enough to censor it the first time, you shouldn't have used it. For the time being, I've just changed your word to use your name instead, because I think that's funny. -dW
StoutFiles

Postby fallenangel327 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:35 pm

StoutFiles wrote:He was never pure evil...Episode VI? The problem with demystifying him is him being an annoying little kid for one movie and whiny little StoutFiles for two movies. Can't say I've ever had any interest in watching any of the cartoons.

This could lead to an interesting discussion.
fallenangel327

Previous

Return to Star Wars