Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Sweet Sixteen - Bracket 2

Participate in community group projects and enter building contests. Check in here for details on current and past projects and contests.

Poll ended at Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:16 pm

52%
48%

Total votes : 113

Postby onions » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 pm

This is the Sweet Sixteen Bracket 2 pairings. This poll will stay open for 3 days. Good luck!
onions
Founder
Founder

Re: Sweet Sixteen - Bracket 2

Postby jansued » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:43 am

Sh*** I'm out.

Although it is not a shame to loose against The Lionfish (Congrats), I'm not sure if I like the bracket system, where tough and not-so tough brackets exist...

Best Regards,

JanSued
jansued

Postby Blackicep8ntball » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 am

Eh - the bracket system does make it interesting like that. Congrats to both of you guys for making it this far, and to the Lionfish for moving on; this was a close race. Interesting how in other threads we get the talk of what fits into the Star Wars universe. Interesting that we haven't seen that discussion about the Lionfish, as it's clearly more based (or perhaps influenced is a better word) in our universe :-), IMO.

Good luck in the next round, Lino!
Blackicep8ntball

Postby Chief » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:33 am

Heh, I have a feeling maybe people just haven't said anything, yet. My vote in this bracket match what I voted in other brackets re: how a particular entry fits in the SW universe.
Chief

Return to Contests & Community Builds