So yeah, lot of you already know that your ol' friendly neighborhood Texan got married back in June. But I thought I'd share the pictures I finally uploaded to my Flickr. Slap my pimptastic mug below to check out the set:
Also, we went to Kauai for our honeymoon, so knock the hat off my head to see this set:
Fun things about Kauai:
1. We saw the blind dude who was an American Idol finalist a couple seasons ago. He was on vacation with his family.
2. Pretty sure Cynthia Watros
was staying on our resort, but I didn't want to risk walking up to her and looking like an idiot.
3. Waimea Canyon is huge. There's a reason it's called the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
4. Kauai Where's Waldo?: Look through my set there and see if you can find the guy in the diaper smoking weed with a bunch of chickens.
5. Puka Dogs are amazing.
6. We got lei'd. A lot. *snicker*