Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

Postby CoR3Bu » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

The title says it, Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
I think that my favorite Star Wars character is Plo Koon, but
since he doesn't really have a large role in Star Wars except
*ship accelerates*" Execute order 66." *blaster sounds* "AUUUGGHH!"
*explosion* I would say my favorite character with a large role is probably Han Solo.
"Get in the ship, kid!" :lol: So who is you favorite Star Wars Character?

Colonel Reaginal Bulstrode, to attention men! >:(
CoR3Bu

Re: Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

Postby Darthboba281 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Boba Fett is my favorite character. He's awesome! Boba has a jet pack,a rad costume, and he is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy! How can you beat that? :cool:

PS: Jar Jar Binks is lame.
Last edited by Darthboba281 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darthboba281

Postby meeotch » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:26 pm

R2-D2, easily. He is so darned snarky, but he has the competence to back it up. Tied for close second is Obi-Wan and Darth Vader. Darth Vader for obvious reasons, he's just one of the greatest bad guys ever conceived. And as far as Obi-Wan goes, when I think of who the quintessential Jedi is, it's him, in my opinion. He is just always the picture of cool rational thought and action. You never EVER see his feathers ruffled, and working so closely with Anakin, that's a near divine quality.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby TheThrasher » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:50 pm

It was just a matter of time before this thread showed up ;)

Thats definatly a hard choice, mainly because Star Wars has so many great, memorable characters. My choice though would definitely have to be someone have to be someone from the OT, because thats were Star Wars shows its true colors. So I would have to choose Han Solo. He's the guy that we all wanted to be when we were young. He was cool, suave, tough, and had the Millenium Falcon. He's also a kind of mysterious person, because you don't know much of his past, but you know that he's had many adventures. He also has a great personality, very sarcastic, but not too much that you think he's a jerk. The runner up would have to be Boba Fett, he's just so cool.
TheThrasher

Postby Flynn » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Ben Kenobi.

In any movie, I almost always pick the voice of reason as my favorite.
joecrowaz on Flickr wrote:Flynn you little wussy with a purple robed fairy for an icon,

Flickr Brickshelf
Flynn

Postby LFN » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 am

I like the OT much more than the PT, but my fav character is Jango Fett actually. Strange to some, perhaps, but I think he's a lot cooler than Boba Fett. Whereas Boba is the shady, mysterious one, Jango is brutally direct. Pure wIn.
Akuma No Z
LFN

Postby Andi » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:23 am

My favourite character is Han Solo. Who can resist these wonderful eyes and this smirk. :)
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby lordjacobi » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:13 am

:S who to pick: ben kenobi, 3po or R2 hmmm .......the winer is 3po! :!:
"The time has come. Execute Order 66."
― Palpatine
lordjacobi

Postby EwokWarrior » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 am

Luke Skywalker. In Episode VI, he is pure awesomness, Jedi style. :cool:
PS: Jar Jar rocks!
Who am I? I am the galaxy's top Ewok warrior. That is all anyone needs to know.
Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EwokWarrior
EwokWarrior

Postby Darthboba281 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Ewok Warrior, we all know that the only time any of us would like to see Jar Jar is if we had a match and a stick of TNT :lol:.

PS: Boba Fett rolls! Then again, Hon Solo does, too! :cool:
Darthboba281

Postby CoR3Bu » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Ha, great one DarthBoba! :lol:

Ewok Warrior, we all know that the only time any of us would like to see Jar Jar is if we had a match and a stick of TNT :lol:.

or maybe we could send him out the air lock! XD

Colonel Reaginal Bulstrode, to attention men!! >:(
CoR3Bu

Postby ScruffyNerfHerder » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Although I really want to say Darth Vader, I have to go with Han Solo. Something about his cocky attitude just really appeals to me.
ScruffyNerfHerder

Postby commander gero » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm

muftak is by far my favorite character hes so fluffy!
commander gero

Postby SkwerlJones » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 pm

It was a really hard decision, but my favorite character has to be Ric Olie. My heart was taken away by his witty observations of events that just happened. I mean, who didn't love when he shouted "Enemy fighters straight ahead!" when enemy fighters appeared? Some of my other favorite quotations from this hero are:

"Shield generator's been hit!"

"That's it… Tatooine!"

"There's the blockade!"

"We didn't hit it!"
They're all wasted!
SkwerlJones

Postby Darth_Marcon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Darth Maul. He had the look, the skills and the double saber what more could you ask for? I only wish he would have been in all 3 prequels. Would have been awesome to see him duel Anakin as the opener to EpIII.
Darth_Marcon

Postby Masta' Bo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Obi-Wan in Ep.I-V. Like Flynn said, he's the voice of reason. Plus, he p'wns so hard in everything he does (unless that jerk Anakin is around ;) ).

Luke in Ep. VI because the green saber rules, and he becomes te better character overall.
Because I'm a bothan...or a brick. Bo out.
Brickshelf
"No, Lois, LEGO is not the same as MegaBloks, and as soon as you figure that out, the sooner we can get this marriage back on track."
Masta' Bo

Postby AlternativeRadio » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Qui-Gon. He's wise and unorthodox, and he's Liam Neeson, which is full of win. I always liked him because he was a perfect foil for Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon always thought outside the box while Obi-Wan was always a bit headstrong, and I think its cool to see some of him rub off on Obi-Wan. You see in the later movies how a sense of reason has been instilled in Obi-Wan.
AlternativeRadio

Postby darth jason » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Hmmm, Well Han Solo was always my favourite character until Qui Gon Jinn. He's only in one movie but he has just as much depth and influence as any other character. He's insturmental to the whole trilogy story line which if you think about it is the story of Anekin Skywalker, his discovery, his rise and fall to the dark side and eventual redemption through his children.

I agree with the last post about Qui Gon's influence on Obi Wan, after all "you are your fathers son" or in this case "your master's apprentice". I wish he had lived through the first movie since he is such an awesome character but he had to die so the movie's could go about their course. If he hadnt im sure he'da figured out Palpatines rouse since he was so intouch with the "living" force, or "the hear and now". I dont think he would have missed that. The dynamic between him and count Dooku would have been something to see. And anyways who dosent love someone who's not affraid to say the emperor has no clothes, from the look on Mace Windu's face when Qui-Gon insists the council look at aniken, Qui Gon obviously calls them out alot and the prophecy was right he did bring order to the force albeit in a round about messed up Monkey hand wish kinda way. He actually reminds me a little of Gandalf in his confidence and obstinance that and he just looks like a Jedi master.
darth jason

Postby BigBenKenobi » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Definately Old Ben Kenobi in my opinion...haha wonder why ;) . I mean even though he gets struck down by Vader's lightsaber, he becomes even more powerful and influencial as the trilogy progresses.

I love his quote:
"You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

In addition, Ben just reprensent those indiciduals we all look to for guidence in times of need...the teacher, the father, the wise one. He's the one who can help us through anything...I don't really know how to describe his influence from there. He's just so incredibly amazing.
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda
BigBenKenobi

Postby The Brain » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm

It's hard to narrow down the choices to only one favorite. I sort of categorize my favorites by type of character, and some really just aren't comparable to others, because they're so unique and kewl in their own way.

I gotta say though that I give mad props to Revan. If you played KOTOR the way I did the first time (the supposed canon way), you see his transformation from possibly the awesomest Sith Lord ever to possibly the most powerful and noble Jedi Knight in existence. He pwns with the Force, a lightsaber (or two), and even with blasters. And he could control HK-47, which is like...amazing.
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Next

Return to Star Wars