Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Postby OOM-9 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:13 am

Thats the only possible way I see it Darth_Marcon. Personally I'd rather see her live but I have a feeling she won't make it pass order 66 for sure. For a moment I thought she died from the Blue Shadow Virus in the last episode, but I guess we were all fooled.
OOM-9

Postby Raequan » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 am

OOM-9 wrote:Thats the only possible way I see it Darth_Marcon. Personally I'd rather see her live but I have a feeling she won't make it pass order 66 for sure. For a moment I thought she died from the Blue Shadow Virus in the last episode, but I guess we were all fooled.

I did too. That episode would've gained a lot more viewers if Jarjar set off the bomb and infected himself. :lol:

Anyway, I just had an idea that could allow George to milk Ahsoka for a while. If the series goes well for a few more months, they can make another clone wars movie. And in it, Ahsoka either gets killed by Dooku/Ventress/Grevious, or she turns to the Dark Side and Anakin has to kill her.
Last edited by Raequan on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raequan

Postby SuperDave » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Raequan wrote:Anyway, I just had an idea that could allow George to milk Ahsoka for a while.

"I have nipples; can you milk me?"

Back on topic, maybe she'll sacrifice herself nobly to save something, like a bucket of baby Hutts.
SuperDave

Postby SIMAFOL » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:28 pm

It was stated early on in the production of the show that Ahsoka would mirror and parallel Anakins story. Giving Ani a glipse of what he could be. So, my thought is she'll fall to the Dark side and Ani would try to save her and end up having to kill her.
-S-
SIMAFOL

Postby meeotch » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:40 pm

If that is what happens, that would be ridiculously lame, as I would think that it would inspire Ani to not go to the dark side. I don't know if it's just me, but when he's chatting with Palpatine at the theater and Palpie's sort of hinting at how Ani might yet save Padme, Ani almost kind of seems as if he's hearing about the dark side for the first time and actually think that there's some sort of gray area between the light side and the dark side. Ahsoka falling to the dark side would make that whole exchange appear as if Ani has a convenient case of amnesia about his only Padawan.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby LFN » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:17 pm

I also would assume that Dooku does it. More incentive for Anakin to behead him and all that.

Or, for the "speak-of-her-not!" theory, a possibility could arise where Ahsoka gets preggers and is shamefully forced to leave the Jedi Order for breaking the code of no attachments. All the more reason for Anakin to keep his secret hush-hush.
Akuma No Z
LFN

Postby Raequan » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 pm

LFN wrote:I also would assume that Dooku does it. More incentive for Anakin to behead him and all that.

Or, for the "speak-of-her-not!" theory, a possibility could arise where Ahsoka gets preggers and is shamefully forced to leave the Jedi Order for breaking the code of no attachments. All the more reason for Anakin to keep his secret hush-hush.

:shock: Preggers from who? Anakin? Now THAT would be wierd. And not something you'd see on a kid's show.

"What'cha watching?"

"14-year old alien babe getting pregnant from her teacher" :lol:
Raequan

Postby meeotch » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 am

Sorry if this is just some common knowledge I'm not in on, but can a human and Togruta have offspring together?
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby Solo » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 am

I'm not sure what the precedent for interspecial offspring is in EU, but I'm pretty sure it'd be biologicaly impossible even in the most basic terms. But the chances of so many aliens sharing the basic human form is about as likely, so you never know... and you can't fault anyone for trying right? ;)

But yeah, $50 says there's already a fan fic of that plot idea. And $50K says you'll never see that as part of the series.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Raequan » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 am

Solo wrote:I'm not sure what the precedent for interspecial offspring is in EU, but I'm pretty sure it'd be biologicaly impossible even in the most basic terms. But the chances of so many aliens sharing the basic human form is about as likely, so you never know... and you can't fault anyone for trying right? ;)

But yeah, $50 says there's already a fan fic of that plot idea. And $50K says you'll never see that as part of the series.

Got that right.
Raequan

Postby EwokWarrior » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 am

She will be tempted by Dooku and start turning to the dark side, but she has to kill Anakin, and so she refuses and goes into exile because she needs to flee from Dooku and become light sided once again... or something.
Who am I? I am the galaxy's top Ewok warrior. That is all anyone needs to know.
Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EwokWarrior
EwokWarrior

Postby Darthboba281 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Ewok Warrior, that idea is pretty unlikly and unthinkable....or is it :shock:?!?!?

Anyways, I think Ahsoka will be killed in battle. Also people, what about Rex and Asajj Ventress? They don't appear in Revenge of the Sith, either.
Last edited by Darthboba281 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darthboba281

Postby Dunamis » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Interesting question as I've often wondered myself. My two daughters love watching the Clone Wars and they really like Ahsoka. Each week I'm wondering if I'll have to explain why she dies but thankfully, I've had to put off that conversation.

As others have stated, I doubt George will kill her off in the cartoon series. However, I think it would make for good storytelling for her to somehow get corrupted by Dooku and have to face Obi Wan. Wouldn't that be the kicker if Obi Wan had to kill her? That would explain why they don't talk about it in Episode III.
Dunamis

Postby nat3_th3_gr3at » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:15 pm

I think that Jar Jar is on a mission with Rex and Ahsoka and then Jar Jar tries to shoot something and it turns out to be an explosive that blows up all of them including Asajj who was about to sneak up on them and ambush them. And then Anakin and Obi-Wan find out from one of those holograph cameras. Except that Jar Jar was only wounded, unfortunately :( . So then Anakin is about to kill him, but Obi stops him. So Jar Jar lives on, but finally Anakin gets his revenge which can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItqjR8UydBY XD

nat3
nat3_th3_gr3at

Postby pur3 0wn1ng9 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:38 pm

I think that Ahsoka will find out about Anakin and Padme's love for each other and will not want Anakin to get kicked out of the Jedi order and will want another master to train her so she can grow to be a great Jedi master instead of turn out like Anakin. She will tell Obi-Wan and he would then send her off to another Jedi temple to be trained, and tell the other Jedi and Anakin that she was killed by Asajj Ventress. Then Asajj gets owned by Anakin and nobody talks about her or Ahsoka ever again.

This way the kids won't be heart broken and George Lucas can kill off Ahsoka in another book or something.
pur3 0wn1ng9

Postby The Jinja Ninja » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:59 am

Darthboba281 wrote:Also people, what about Rex and Asajj Ventress? They don't appear in Revenge of the Sith, either.

Asajj's fate is covered in some EU material (check Wookieepedia), and Rex will probably just get promoted or demoted or shipped off somewhere... After all, he's just another clone.
The Jinja Ninja

Postby Joedward » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Slightly off track, but considering how much Rex generally despises the commands he's given, and the respect he has for a few of the stars, I think it'd be great if the series went into Order 66 near the end and he defies it. I know Cody doesn't, but it'd be cool if Rex, along with a few others, didn't follow the order.

And maybe they run into Ahsoka, and stuff happens, she lives, she still isn't mentioned in ep III, and George already ruined most of the series, so I suppose if he completely messes this up it wont make much of a difference. >.>
<.<
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby Larry Lars » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:33 am

As much as I enjoy and respect the show, I have a bad feeling about how they're going to treat the story line in relation to the six movies. For me it is already quite clear that the "for kids" aspect of the show has to do with story telling and not so much the inclusion of violens. The reason not to kill her off in the last episode is going to come down to if they want to carry a heavy plot point like that over to the next installment or not.

Even if there is somewhat of an overarching story in the series, the episodes is designed to be stand-alones. (or in some cases as stand-alones as a two- or a three-parter.) The series has a "Scooby Doo"-way of dealing with the consequences of each episode. In the end I think it's going to be optional to include this series of a hundered or more episodes in the story line of the movies. A lot of adult fans are never going to count this as canonical STAR WARS, but rather as a EU offshoot among others.
And I think that Lucas Film has planned for these both attitudes working side by side, so that not a lot is going to change really when it comes to the emotionell stage of the characters right before "ROTS".

So here is my cruel prediction. Anakin and Ahsoka is going to reveal that some haunting ghost is just a masked burglar a hundred times before they're all going to throw her a going away party in the last episode.

At least I can't see it happen any other way as of right now.
Larry Lars

Postby findyourfix » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:32 am

Given the hint from Yoda regarding Skywalker's need to learn to "let go", I'd say she's in for death or leaving the Order.
Perhaps a future vision by Yoda regarding this circumstance motivated him to make her Skywalker's padawan, as much as her slightly obnoxious attitude. There is a ton of speculation to be made, so why not err on the side of trying to make the CW series mesh with the rest of SW canon? There could be a compulsion in her to leave the Order to help her home planet, or perhaps she's secretly royalty or something along the line of what happens in Hapes? The neatest, cleanest way is for her to be whacked by Dooku or Ventress, though. It would explain why Skywalker only needed the barest nudge to lop Dooku's parts off, woudn't it?
findyourfix

Postby Drock » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 am

Nothing will happen to Ventress or Ahsoka. The series will just end with them alive. There will probably end up being little concrete connection between CW and AoTC/RoTS, but they probably won't contradict either.
Drock

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars