Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Power Miners Cave Crusher Still Available

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Power Miners Cave Crusher Still Available

Postby Staff » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Our love for Power Miners here at FBTB runs deep. I'm sure I could make a metaphor about that last statement and underground mining if I tried hard enough.

Anyways.

If you missed out on the Target-exclusive 8708 Cave Crusher during it's short production run, Target.com has restocked on the item. Hit the link and do a search for "LEGO Cave Crusher" to see the product page. Alternatively, you can dial your browser to Amazon's product page and still order from Target. Just be sure Target.com/ITC is selected as the seller. You end up paying tax and shipping, but it's got to be better than trying to acquire one on the after-market.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/02/09/power-miners-cave-crusher-still-available/
Staff

Re: Power Miners Cave Crusher Still Available

Postby Artoo-Detour » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 pm

We have Cave Crushers still available at Lego Store Annapolis. They're marked down to around $25 if I remember correctly.
Artoo-Detour

Postby UOldPirate » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Thanks for posting this. The Cave Crusher was one of two sets I was kicking myself for not picking up during the holidays. Now if Target could just find a stray palette of Cafe Corners, I'd be all set. :)
UOldPirate

Postby Bonedaddy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 am

Got an email from target as soon as they were back in stock and i bought it immediately. Just built it last night, its pretty sweet lookin but all the complaints about the wheels hitting each other while turning is true. Looks great on display though, especially next to all my other power miners. I also got an additional sticker sheet which made my day.
Now i just need to find a reasonably priced 8707 Boulder Blaster, i had a chance to buy the last one at a nearby TRU but i passed because i didnt want to drive and i have been kicking myself ever since! :(
Bonedaddy

Postby Chief » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 am

^ Boulder Blaster is a classic. I can't praise that set enough.
Chief

Postby Bonedaddy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

On a whim i decided to check ebay for a boulder blaser and lo and behold, i found one for $50 with free shipping. My power miner collection will soon be complete! :D
Bonedaddy

Postby jedi_master_sal » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am

Bonedaddy wrote:On a whim i decided to check ebay for a boulder blaser and lo and behold, i found one for $50 with free shipping. My power miner collection will soon be complete! :D

I just need the Titanium Rig and I'll be all caught up. I've already got the two new sets already released for this year.

Now if I could find that rig for cheap I'd be all over it.
jedi_master_sal

Postby indelible » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am

try walmart for the rig, they might be all gone by now but i found 2 for $60 each early january
indelible

Postby Bonedaddy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm

indelible wrote:try walmart for the rig, they might be all gone by now but i found 2 for $60 each early january

Awww, lucky! I would have grabbed one for that price, now i'll just be happy to grab one for MSRP, highly doubt i'll be seeing a sale on whatever stock is still available.
Bonedaddy

Return to Finds/Deals