Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Prince of Persia Box Art

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

LEGO Prince of Persia Box Art

Postby Staff » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Man, new year comes along and this site goes to pieces. Not a whole lot going on, at least nothing too noteworthy has been coming into my inbox. I did notice though that Brickset has the box art images for most of the LEGO Prince of Persia line. FBTB will have complete Prince of Persia coverage come Toy Fair in February.

This should tide you over until I find some other things to make newsworthy.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/01/07/lego-prince-of-persia-box-art/
Staff

Re: LEGO Prince of Persia Box Art

Postby Solo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:07 pm

The Ostrich Race just cracks me up. It takes so little sometimes.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby theJudeAbides » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:16 am

Tell me, what need is there for another PoP thread when this one does the job just fine? It's only on page two, for cripes sake. Plenty of room to expand.

Normally I try not to minimod, but when the mods aren't doing there job, or are the source of the problem themselves, somebody needs to step in... :p

P.S. I'm a big stupid jerk.
Last edited by Draykov on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Job = done!
The beauty of a LEGO MOC is not the elements that go into it, but the way those elements are put together.
theJudeAbides

Postby onions » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 am

i don't know, maybe because it's news? maybe we should condense all possibly related threads into one superthread. so all the topics in the Star Wars forum can be compiled into one thread. that would make moderating a lot easier since there'll just be one topic to look over. amirite?

would that be okay, jude?
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby theJudeAbides » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:33 am

Not only would that be "okay," it'd be the BEST. THING. EVAR!!! I've long been a proponent of "The Everything Thread" and it's about time yall got on board. XD
The beauty of a LEGO MOC is not the elements that go into it, but the way those elements are put together.
theJudeAbides

Return to Licensed Themes