Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Question on making long posts...

We are always interested in improving our community. Got an idea? Let us hear it!

Question on making long posts...

Postby meeotch » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

So, I'm wondering if this just happens to me. I recently made a pretty long post, and at some point after I had at least filled up the initial space in the field and activated the scroll bar (I probably had closer to two times the amount of info one non-scrolled field would hold), it started getting all jumpy on me. It would jump to the cursor every time I typed a character, but a split second later it would revert back to somewhere in the middle of my post. It can be very difficult to type and try and make sure that I haven't put typos in when doing that, but I persevered. It hasn't happened enough for me to be able to make much more guessing for the trouble-shooting process, but just thought I'd throw it out there. This may have been only the second of third time I've experienced it. Maybe it's a java script problem? Anyone else experience this?
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Re: Question on making long posts...

Postby onions » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

what browser are you using?

that is a roundabout way of saying if it's not the latest firefox, i'll be less inclined to care. ;)
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby meeotch » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:30 pm

it's not the latest firefox ;)
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby Jetrooper » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:09 am

I checked the scroll code, and it's fine. It would have to be your browser/mouse messing up on you.
Jetrooper

Return to Suggestions