Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[June 1 - 30] Free Assassin Droid BP @ Lego w/ $50 purchase

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[June 1 - 30] Free Assassin Droid BP @ Lego w/ $50 purchase

Postby meeotch » Fri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

There is a coupon on the June '09 Store Calendar for a free Assassin Droid BP with $50 purchase. I'm assuming it's only valid in the stores, but I can't quite tell.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37740910@N ... 4/sizes/l/
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Re: [June 1 - 30] Free Assassin Droid BP @ Lego w/ $50 purchase

Postby brownie69yov4 » Sat May 23, 2009 3:08 pm

hm not sure if the Columbus Ohio store will be open in time for this, but i will be by the chicago store...so this is pretty cool. I was holding out on getting this set. every time I have spare $10 i just decide to get another Clone pack...so yeah ill take a free one XD

good news

br()wnie
brownie69yov4

Postby BrickSith206 » Sat May 30, 2009 6:54 am

In the interest in cutting down a little misinformation...it clearly states on the coupon Free Assassin Droid BP with $50 STAR WARS PURCHASE. Also, in the first line of the fine print it reinforces this with: Item 8015, $50 minimum STAR WARS purchase required for offer.

Although, considering just how well these BPs are selling, they will probably unload them on everyone that spends $50 regardless of what the coupon says.
Do something.
BrickSith206

Postby CommanoSev » Sat May 30, 2009 4:33 pm

I guessed it would come to this considering how well the Clone BP's are selling in comparison to their droid conterparts.
CommanoSev

Postby meeotch » Sat May 30, 2009 7:57 pm

BrickSith, thanks for clarifying on that. I hadn't even noticed that when I typed it up.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby BrickSith206 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:06 pm

meeotch wrote:BrickSith, thanks for clarifying on that. I hadn't even noticed that when I typed it up.

I just got lucky, happened to have the calender near by. I wished it was not just Star Wars, lol I do not spend too much on Star Wars in the Lego store. Sorry about my poor communication skills, looking back I should have worded my post a little better. :x

EDIT: OT, I'll be down in Stumptown tomorrow, any good sales going on around town?
Do something.
BrickSith206

Postby silverspyder » Sun May 31, 2009 2:12 am

BrickSith206 wrote:EDIT: OT, I'll be down in Stumptown tomorrow, any good sales going on around town?

Zero decent sales going on in the NW right now.

Fred Meyer's has been slacking on the sales since just before Easter. :(
silverspyder

Postby BrickSith206 » Sun May 31, 2009 6:01 am

silverspyder wrote:
BrickSith206 wrote:EDIT: OT, I'll be down in Stumptown tomorrow, any good sales going on around town?

I live in the Seattle area, and I must disagree with you. Sales are going on up here all the time. Local Freddies here currently have quite an assortment on sale. Not to mention, sales tax up here is almost 10%. (9.5% to be exact) so when I'm in Oregon, it's already like everything is 10% off. In any case, I'm on my way into your state to export all your goodies!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Do something.
BrickSith206

Postby silverspyder » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am

I actually did see that FM put a few items on sale for a decent amount starting today.

I guess I have just gotten spoiled by all the 40-60% off sales they were running from around October 2008 through I believe a week before Easter 2009.

I will also agree that no sales tax is a very nice thing we have here. :)

BrickSith206 wrote:
silverspyder wrote:

I live in the Seattle area, and I must disagree with you. Sales are going on up here all the time. Local Freddies here currently have quite an assortment on sale. Not to mention, sales tax up here is almost 10%. (9.5% to be exact) so when I'm in Oregon, it's already like everything is 10% off. In any case, I'm on my way into your state to export all your goodies!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
silverspyder

Postby BrickSith206 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 am

Yes, I was also spoiled by some phenomenal discounts in the fall of 08. Good times indeed. I'm waiting to see what the summer holds, as there are always some pretty decent sales that happen as stores reset for the fall releases. Best moment from the trip yesterday: I did get to see a family that ran their H1 pulling a wakeboard boat out of gas on the side of 217 before it runs into 26. (They were putting gas in via gas can). I laughed so hard, I was tearing up and almost wrecked.
Do something.
BrickSith206

Return to Finds/Deals