Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

The reason FBTB came to be. We don't forget our roots.

Re: Speculation: How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Postby thepatient » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm

As much as I like the "bun in the oven" theory, I have to agree with Don on this issue (way back on page one). It would have to be with someone from her planet and species. I'll paraphrase on this; I believe it was Carl Sagan who said, "Humans would have an easier time trying to reproduce with a Rhododendron (flower), than beings from another planet."

I like the Ahsoka character, but it would make for a much better story if she gets killed. Personally I would like to see her get involved with the Darkside and Yoda is forced to kill her.
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Postby Raequan » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:22 pm

thepatient wrote:As much as I like the "bun in the oven" theory, I have to agree with Don on this issue (way back on page one). It would have to be with someone from her planet and species. I'll paraphrase on this; I believe it was Carl Sagan who said, "Humans would have an easier time trying to reproduce with a Rhododendron (flower), than beings from another planet."

I like the Ahsoka character, but it would make for a much better story if she gets killed. Personally I would like to see her get involved with the Darkside and Yoda is forced to kill her.

Yoda kills her? That's a new one. Personally, I see either Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, or Ventress doing her in.
Raequan

Postby thepatient » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Why not Yoda? He killed some clones in RotS, and had some good fights with Dooku and Palpatine. Beyond that he's like a grandfather mentor figure in the Star Wars storyline. It would be cool for him to get some blood on his hands and give his character some more edge. He just wouldn't seem so "cute" after he would kill a Jedi.

Also, in the Star Wars films there is always some kind of twist. That is one of the few things I find lacking in the Clone Wars story- a surprise element. When you think back to the 1980s, "Luke, I am you Father" was one of the biggest shockers of that time. People who never even saw ESB, know that line because of the dramatic twist. It's never been duplicated with that intensity since. There are certain elements that I've noticed in all of the films that are layered upon- Twists, new ways to use Lightsabers, and you have to travel to at least three planets in a Star Wars film.

Think about it; If Yoda killed her, you would never look and that little green face the same way again. It would help with the little speech he has with Anakin about pain and suffering in RotS. How can you even comprehend these heavy issues if you haven't been through it?

If she's killed by Dooku, Anakin, Obi-wan, Ventress or Order 66 it is just too obvious and boring. I would prefer she gets knocked up over those scenerios.
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Postby Marf » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 am

Just a thought. What if Cad Bane kills her? watch this season 2 trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S5lCVDunyo
1. Anakin is using Ahsoka's saber to battle Bane where's Ahsoka? hurt? killed :D ?
2.Bane and Ahsoka are in a dark place and Bane uses his whip to grap Ahsoka's saber
3.Ahsoka follows Bane into a trap
4.Ahsoka gets electrocuted by Bane
5. Anakin battles Bane (he looks mad)
This might be one more hope for Ahsoka to die. Season 2 will probably be the last season with Ahsoka's death (hopefully) in it.
-Off Topic- Bane reminds me off Indy for some reason.
Last edited by Marf on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
---Josh---
(]HHHHH*H[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Marf

Postby BigBenKenobi » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 am

Considering the Season 2 trailer, I think you may be on to something here. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda
BigBenKenobi

Postby The Brain » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 am

That was my initial reaction when I first saw the trailer. I would make sense, and would add a nice twist without killing the continuity of the story. I doubt that her death (assuming she does in fact perish) will happen during season 2--I recall that before the release of Season 1, they said they already had 100 episodes under the belt, and were planning on making more. If this season had 22 episodes, that means that there will be at least 4 seasons of the Clone Wars, without making any new ones. Her death would likely happen towards the end.

I like the idea that Cad Bane is her killer, nonetheless. And I know what reminds you of Indy--it's all about the frakkin schweet hat! That was totally a BA hat, loved how a ruthless hunter sported a tattered garden hat. :lol: Aurra Sing was bomb, taking out almost all the Senate Guard commandos single-handed, and so was that Weequay bounty hunter. I was sort of disappointed by the episode's lack of action, but where it did occur, it was awesome. Nice finale to the season.

Sorry this last paragraph wound up in here--I know I should have posted in the Episode 22 thread, but I was already talking about the CW series, so :p .
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Postby Marf » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 am

Another thing was the whip that reminded me of Indy
Eh you might be right that she would stay for more seasons but remember the announcer said the bounty hunters are here to stay. :) Which means if Bane doesnt kill her another bounty hunter can.
---Josh---
(]HHHHH*H[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Marf

Postby The Brain » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:08 am

Which could also mean that Cad Bane gets to her in a later season... >:)
The Brain

Postby Ahsoka Skywalker » Wed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Well, Anakin could have to choose between saving her and Padme`, and, guess which one he's gonna save. Of course, there's always plan B:
Ahsoka is still Anakin's padawan when ROTS begins, Anakin and Obi-wan weren't always together, and still is when Anakin reveals the "terrible truth" about Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, and MaceWindu tells her to spy on Anakin and make sure he doesn't try to interfere, and,if she can keep Anakin in the Temple, she'll be given Jedi status and Anakin will be given the rank of Master he's always wanted. But of course, Ahsoka thinks he's full of it and doesn't spy on Anakin and he of course does interfere. Then Sidious tells him to off her, but Anakin, and Rex, who is part of the 501st, spare her. Ahsoka is horrified that Anakin has become Darth Vader, and tries to cut him down, which of course doesn't work, and they confiscate her lightsaber to prove to Sidious that she's "dead". Anakin also tells him that he thinks it's his feeling for Padme` that make him so powerful. Then, later, while in hiding, she meets up with, of all people, Ventress, who eventually, after her beef with Dooku, joins her. And she tells him that the Sith switched the prophecy in the Jedi records and that the real Chosen One would have a relative who was born of the Force but not be born of the Force himself. Also, Mace Windu somehow survived, and meets up with Luke in Episode 7, on Mustafar, where Luke sees a force vision of what happened to Anakin there and is ticked at Obi-wan. Also, Sidious does know the power of Plagius and used it to save his skin, that was the blue light at his "death", and he is now in a clone body of LUke, made from the hand Vader cut off, and has gotten an Imperial Guard as an apprentice and names him Darth Trion. Anyway, after a brief battle with Trion on Naboo, in which Luke and Trion each lose a hand, Luke, his fake one, and Luke learns about his mother and her being a Queen of Naboo, and he meets up with the new Gungan boss, guess who, that's right, Jar Jar, and takes him with him to Mustafar. Also, before he can leave, Boba fett, who escaped the sarlaac, who was trained in the art of a lightsaber by trion, comes back for a little payback on the Jedi for killing Jango, but Obi-wan's force ghost convinces him before LUke and boba get into a serious duel. Then, after Luke gives him 20000 credits, to help start a family he claims, he joins Luke's side and goes with him and Jar Jar to mustaar. Then Sith troopers attack on Mustar, and Luke, ticked about what he learned happened to his father there, uses force lighing on the sith troopers and destroys their heat shields. While trying get a midichlorian test on Luke at the Jedi temple, they find, and Luke rescues Ventress and Ahoska, who have been captured and kills Commander Cody. Then, after causing a scene in a cantina, they go to the Sith temple in the Deep Core on the planet Darnelliva and find out about the plagius power, which is gotten from shooting force lightning into a supermassive black hole. Luke tries it, much to the alarm of Ahsoka, and since he's the Chosen One, comes back alive with the power. Later, on Kamino, Jar Jar drops some thermal detonators and Ventress and Mace blow themselves up to save Ahsoka, Luke, and Jar Jar. After rescuing Chewbacca in the Battle of Naboo, Luke and Ahsoka embark on one adventure after antoher until a final showdown in which Sidious frames luke for the death by rebel troopers of thousands of Jedi. Sidous almost gets Luke, even with the power that Luke and Ahsoka now realize is love and that's what made Anakin so powerful, but Luke uses the force to push sidious' lightsaber back into itself and Sidious barely is able to once again avoid body destruction as the lightsaber explodes. Trion escapes like a coward. Luke and Ahsoka get married and vow to stop the Sith! Nice destiny for her isn't it?
Ahsoka Skywalker

Ahsoka Skywalker: Wife of Luke and mother of the Dark Lord

Postby Ahsoka Skywalker » Wed May 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Also, I thought of having her give birth to Cade, who goes bad, and Ben. Cade convinces Jacen to be his apprentice. CAde becomes darth sohne and Jacen of course becomes Caedus. AFter taking over the Jedi Council, Sohen becomes the new Grandmaster, in place of Luke, which is what he wanted, and teh Jedi run the galaxy, also something he wanted. And hes' created a replica of the star forge on an ice planet using energy gotten from satellites that was created by a supergiant star, the energy was created by the star that is, not the satellites, and he replicates what Malak did and becomes one with the Dark Side of the Force. Just before doing that, Luke, Leia, Ahsoka, Ben, and Anakin Solo come to arrest Jacen and Sohne. There Sohne, after being asked if he killed Cade, says "NO, I did not kill your son. (The he takes off his mask.) I am your son!" Then Ahsoka screams "No CAde no1" I can replica ESB with ep. 12, Bane of the Jedi. Which oddly enough, has a showdown between Fett and Cad BAne, which Fett of course wins and Bane dies.
Ahsoka Skywalker

Postby Ahsoka Skywalker » Wed May 27, 2009 10:36 pm

The Brain wrote:Which could also mean that Cad Bane gets to her in a later season... >:)

I fear as much, but hopefully they both survive so I can use them later. I want Ahsoka to survive and marry Luke! She's so cool a character and we're all dying to see a marriage between two[i][/i] Jedi and see how powerful their kids would be, especially if they're of different species, though could still easily have offspring, though Ben may be mostly togruta. Anyway, Cad Bane can get offed by Boba Fett later on. If they have to have a fight to the death between the two, let Cad die, he's a complete jerk and pure evil, just like Darth Sohne will be. Also, what did Ahsoka ever do to the galaxy? Why not let Anakin die instead, he does more harm than her? Oh wait, star wars wouldn't make sense then. Well, don't kill Ahsoka, or I'll get my family, I'm Oliver Lars by the way, to pickett Skywalker Ranch!
Ahsoka Skywalker

Postby Firespray » Wed May 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Uh, what? :|
Firespray

Postby Turkguy19 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:13 pm

I want Ahsoka to survive and marry Luke! She's so cool a character

For one, Luke would be 14ish years younger then her, for another, there is a little thing called Order 66, you know, the one that killed 99% of the Jedi. Finally, I'm pretty sure Mara Jade Skywalker would have something to say about Luke getting married to another women without her consent.

Cade convinces Jacen to be his apprentice. CAde becomes darth sohne and Jacen of course becomes Caedus.

You do know Cade came 125 years AFTER RotJ, right? And that Jacen was born 121 years before, and died 80 years before Cade was even born?
Turkguy19

Postby Joedward » Wed May 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Ahsoka Skywalker wrote:Everything you just said

Seriously dude, what the hell. Do you know what you just wrote?

For starters, this thread is speculating how Ahsoka might die, so continuity doesn't go crazy and it fits with the rest of the story.
What do you mean you can use them later if they survive???
Mace Windu and Assaj Ventress die 20 years before the OT.
As Turk pointed out, Luke marries Mara Jade.

There's a whole mess o poop in there I'm not even gonna touch.
And there aren't going to be any more SW films (live action and episodic)
~Ed
(that's Mr. Ed to you)

(T!!!!!!!T=:|[\########################################
Joedward

Postby tauntaunwampa » Thu May 28, 2009 1:23 am

nobody siad that Ashoka had to die, It is thought that Ahsoka is a test to Anakin, to be able to let go of things, Yoda and Kenobi knew this.

Oh adn Assaj has not really died she was just seiously injured and brought back to heath by kenobi, she then left the war after that.
tauntaunwampa

Postby chiron » Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 am

:D Just as long as it happens soon, i'm happy. If she's cloned i'll headbut the deathstar's laser beam, and then walk into a tuskun raider camp wearing a sandwitch board sayig "club me,". getting a gaffi stick to the skull might reduce me to her IQ leval. Contrary to the "children will be heartbroken theory," i'd be as happy as (prior to 66) Palpatine would be if he heard that the jedi council annual cruise's ship just careend into an astroid belt enterily populated by space capable vornskyr. on the same day as he found his fold out deathstar while playing a sabback game for annikan skywalkers soul. later winning it with an idiots array. XD
chiron

Postby The Brain » Fri May 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Umm...I don't read the forums for one day and this sort of insane--no, beyond insane--theories for "Episode 7" appears? I mean, no offense to anyone and their creative juices that were a-flowin' as they posted above ideas, but had a major WTF moment reading that. :S Besides, as Ed pointed out, this is a how Ahsoka Tano will die speculation thread, not a "here's my idea for a spinoff trilogy" thread.

This isn't the first spot I've seen people talking about an "Episode 7", and I know that GL isn't even planning on making another one, but I want to know where people are pulling this bantha poodoo from. I recall reading in some weird blog once that some guy claimed to know "for a fact" that there were going to be another trilogy (he even "knew" release dates up to 2050 and claimed that Harrison Ford would remain Han Solo--LOLZ :lol: ), including names and plot. Is this kind of place where people are getting their info?

*Hint: none of it is true!!!1!*
The Brain

Postby Jedi Penguin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Of old age.
Jedi Penguin

Postby Master Fetty » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Ahsoka Skywalker, you are the reason kids should not be allowed on the Internet.

Marf wrote:Just a thought. What if Cad Bane kills her? watch this season 2 trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S5lCVDunyo

Ah - but trailers for TV shows typically only show clips from the first 2/3 episodes and I doubt they would kill her off that early in. If LOST couldn't kill Jack in the Pilot, then no way will Clone Wars kill ANY character at random.

Turk wrote:there is a little thing called Order 66, you know, the one that killed 99% of the Jedi.

What a 2005 way of thinking. At the rate Jedi are popping up post-PT, then I think the amount will be close to the five we saw on screen. ;)
Master Fetty

Postby Obi-Wan Skywalker » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:02 am

Here's a theory

I'm going to burst onto the show and try to shoot her however jar jar jumps in front of the blast to save her. Then wait for it

I push her into a bottomless pit.

Everybody start rejoicing. XD
Quoting Firespray
There is no Ace, The Ace is a lie.

My flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/42848399@N03/
Obi-Wan Skywalker

PreviousNext

Return to Star Wars