Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Question on Lego Advent Calendar

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Question on Lego Advent Calendar

Postby solo606 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:27 am

Last year for the US release the theme was City. Was the Castle version for Europe only?
If yes how did people in the US purchase the Lego Castle Advent calendars last year?
I would like to get the other Advent Calendars as well as the City one, when they are released.
solo606

Re: Question on Lego Advent Calendar

Postby Morgan19 » Fri May 22, 2009 12:27 pm

The City calendars have been available in the US for as long as I can remember, and there's been no indication so far that 2009's will be any different.

The Castle calendar was not officially released in the US, no, but it was eventually made available for purchase directly from S@H over one weekend by calling in with a certain code.

Also no indication (from anything I've heard) on whether the new 2009 Pirate calendar will be region-exclusive or not.

m19
Morgan19

Postby stevenli » Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Yeah, S@H had it for a little while after a huge uproar in the US. The only other ways were to purchase on bricklink or overseas and have a forwarding address system from Europe.
stevenli

Postby Draykov » Sun May 24, 2009 8:16 am

You guys may have seen this over at BrothersBrick or Amazon.jp

Hail Space!
Draykov

Return to Original Themes