Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[STAR WARS] Republic hanger

Got an awesome creation that you'd like to share with the community? We want to see it! This is also where to post your WIPs and techniques to brainstorm with other builders.

[STAR WARS] Republic hanger

Postby roguebantha » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:43 pm

I just had to build something for all the gunships I've been building recently. And as a bonus there is a new V19 mini there as well.
More on http://flickr.com/photos/40182896@N00/
roguebantha

Re: [STAR WARS] Republic hanger

Postby Solo » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:58 pm

You know what, you need to stop being so awesome. It's getting old. ;)
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby BigBenKenobi » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Dude holy crap I wish I could do that...I mean I guess I could if I wanted to, but your mini MOCs are so freaking amazing. I guess I'd have a lot to live up to :D .
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda
BigBenKenobi

Postby Jake » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 pm

I love it, I really do. The new V-19 is as accurate as can be, and I like your little lifter droids from the Mustaneer station too. The design of the hangar itself is great, and I like the little extras like the barrels that you've added. Great job all around.
Jake

Postby Thaddeus » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Wow, you never seem to disappoint me roguebantha, and you never will. Magnificent build! :)
Thaddeus

Postby Jettbacca » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:45 pm

I wish I could ever be that good. You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
In the words of Dr.Evil- "All I want are some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
Jettbacca

Postby Teekay » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Love it. The V-19 catches my eye, not only because it's at the front. Also, love the general hanger. And of course the gunships.
I don't know why I dropped back here again lately. LEGO can no longer hold my interest, and I'm almost certainly gone forever. Bye to all who remember me.
Teekay

Location: Haven't been on in nearly a year. Probably gone forever. Nostalgia brought me back one last time.

Postby Firespray » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Aye that's a great V-19 there, great little dio :D
Firespray

Postby Jedd the Jedi » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:53 pm

You've always had a flair for mini dios and this one is no different. I love the simple but accurate interior and the myriad of finely-made mini republic craft.
Jedd the Jedi

Postby knapplc » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 am

RB, I'm a huge fan of your builds. I could make a wonderful set just copying your stuff from Flickr. Thanks for continuing to be an inspiration, man.
knapplc

Postby Blackninjatom » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:33 pm

The new v-19 is based off the new series right? Because you already had one of-if not- the best mini v-19 from the original series. The gunships I have already stressed on how awesome they are so I won't go over that agai.. oh forget it the gunships still ROCK! The snot in the hangar is terrific, and serves as a fitting docking place for your "mini" fleet.

Thomas
Blackninjatom

Postby Veers » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:30 am

Very nice! I love it. You've succeeded yet again in creating a wonderful background to house your spectacular minis.
Bureacracy: You have two cows. The government says what and when you can feed them. You are paid not to, and the government takes your cows, shoots one and milks the other dry. You have to fill out forms accounting for missing cows.
Veers

Postby djmangunz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Holy crap! That is one good looking build. :shock:
sleeves optional
djmangunz

Return to LEGO MOC Showcase