Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[UK] SW and other bargains at Lego Store Milton Keynes

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[UK] SW and other bargains at Lego Store Milton Keynes

Postby drdavewatford » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 am

Hi,

I was in the Milton Keynes Lego store on Saturday 25th. A few SW sets were substantially discounted that day, including :

- Rogue Shadow half price
- The Twilight half price
- UCS General Grievous half price

A few non-SW bargains as well, also at half price - Troll Warship, some of the Factory sets (not Market Street, however), Creator Stegosaurus.

No idea how long stock will last, or how long the deal will last, but give them a call. I believe that they'll even sell over the phone and send. I think postage is 10 pounds, but since the discount on the above sets is at least 25 pounds you'll still get a bargain even if they need to post.

Good luck !

Dr. D.
Love Lego ? Visit my blog at http://www.gimmelego.blogspot.com
drdavewatford

Re: [UK] SW and other bargains at Lego Store Milton Keynes

Postby Andi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:05 am

Do you know if this is Milton Keynes only, or all Lego Stores in UK? I'm maybe in Brighton later this week.
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Postby drdavewatford » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:36 am

No idea I'm afraid, Andi - I popped in to buy Emerald night and saw the bargains when I was looking around. Picked up Rogue Shadow on the cheap, but already had the other discounted sets (got them half price when Lego S@H were doing a similar deal).

I suggest you give the Brighton store a call - sure they'll be happy to tell you what's on sale. I predict that the discounts will also apply there BUT if they don't you can always tell them about the MK deals and see what they say !!

Cheers,

Dr. D.
drdavewatford

Postby Andi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:53 am

Yeah, I think I do that. Or if I go there anyway I will mention the MK sale and look how they react.
~Andi

Flickr
Andi

Return to Finds/Deals