Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Marvel LEGO Variant Covers Primer & Gallery

Talk about your favorite developments in licensed themes from popular lines like Indiana Jones, Batman, Spongebob, Harry Potter, etc.

Re: Marvel LEGO Variant Covers Primer & Gallery

Postby Ultron32 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Does anyone know a cheaper way to get these? I've found a few around the $10-$15 range on ebay and at NYCC but I'm looking for more at that price :/
Thought you'd like this about the Vatican cameos.
Ultron32

Postby onions » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:13 pm

other local comic shops? have you tried the comic shop locator?

my local shop sells the lego variants for about half of what midtown was asking for.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Ultron32 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am

onions wrote:other local comic shops? have you tried the comic shop locator?

my local shop sells the lego variants for about half of what midtown was asking for.

My shop sells for like $20 - $25 mostly, but recently they have a few more for the $10 - $15 range thankfully.
Ultron32

Postby Ultron32 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

So do we have any idea when Hawkeye is coming out? It seems odd that it is coming out so much later than the others.
Ultron32

Postby cyberchickgeek » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:46 am

I only collect certain comics and only have a few sets, but being a massive Lego fan and seeing these on ebay I fell in love with the idea of having the full set, i think its more realistic to say I will be aiming to complete the coloured set but hey if any sketched ones come up at a good price i'll grab them....My main reason for commenting on here is to ask if you think they will increase in great value over the years? I have many lego sets that have doubled in value since they have been released which many collectors items do, will these comics 10 ..15..20 years down the line be worth paying £8-£20 for now? Maybe I'm just fishing for a reason and permission to collect them all lol but surely if you buy and keep hold of them long enough they will bring you back what you paid for and hopefully more
I would be interested to here your opinions?
Emma :)
cyberchickgeek

Previous

Return to Licensed Themes